TAI Inter Region Meet in Chikmagalur

Which Would Be the Most Suitable Location?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Friends,

Thank you every one who makes the TAI's First interstate meets a great success. And there are lots and lots of friends missed the fun in the meet. This meet we will organize to give an opportunity to all those missed the earlier meet and also to expand the circle to enable meeting of friends from different parts of the country. To start with since Mr. Raja initiated, we are planning for a Inter Region meet where south meets the west.

This is in preliminary stage. Every idea is in raw status and still it requires lot of cooking to make it eatable.

As of now Mr. Raja suggested the destination as GOA. Dates and other points are not yet decided.

Pls suggest guys.

Mr. Dhaya and team can give inputs since they had a trip to GOA [That is one more big doubt will they have interest to join us if the destination is going to be GOA since their trip also was very recent]

Sethu
Note : my Last meet request was initiated on 20th July. Today is 20th August. It is just a co-incidence

Re: South Meets West - Inter Region Meet

Ok, this may come as a surprise, but i am in for the meet if its going to be in between Oct-Dec. I am already in planning stages with my friends for the year end meet at Goa.

I'm ready with my Whitey[;)]

Tell me the date, So that I can Plan accordingly with my Parents

Thread Starter #6

Which month are we talking here?

Mr. Visran, Just we started the discussion. I Beilve October would be the right period. I prefer that since my kids would have holidays around that time.

And guys hope this time we make it with family. Pls.

Mr. Visran, Just we started the discussion. I Beilve October would be the right period. I prefer that since my kids would have holidays around that time.

If it is scheduled after 5-6months I can able to join. Otherwise [confused]

Definitely, though i would be coming with my friends.

If it is scheduled after 5-6months I can able to join. Otherwise [confused]
I guess Nov-Dec is ok with you.

Thread Starter #10

Freinds,

I just gone thru googled and find the difference between various cities and goa and time taken for completing the entire journey

Capture3.PNG

Just Iam wondering will it be possible to make it. I have not done such a long distance till now. Maximum I drove from Chennai to Tuticorin which is 600Kms away from chennai. In my maruti 800 first time it took more than 12 hours. I started from chennai around 7am and reached Tuticorin around 10pm [ there were lot of divertions due to road convertion]. Stayed there for two days and left on 4th day and took more or less the same time to cover the 600Kms.

But when I went on my spark, I left at the same time around 7am and reached Tuticorin around 3pm which was 8 hours.

This is the maximum I have covered.

But Chennai goa seems to be little bit more than that. Will we be able to make it on single drive or should we have a break somewhere. I was assuming a break at Bangalore and then proceed next day towards Goa.

Can the following iternary suitable?

Capture4.PNG

It is taking more than 6 days. Will it be possible for all of us to sqeeze 6 days in our tight schedules?

Pls throw your suggestions friends

Last edited:

It's seems a pretty long distance for guys traveling from chennai to Goa .
Mr sethu it was just my suggestion that the meeting point can be Goa but if you guys feels there is any another destination which is closer and equal distance for all members please do take suggestions and change it .
Thanx for the wonderful initiative and btw I too have spark from past 4 years [:)] how old is your spark ? And how well is it serving you ?

Thread Starter #12

It's seems a pretty long distance for guys traveling from chennai to Goa .
Mr sethu it was just my suggestion that the meeting point can be Goa but if you guys feels there is any another destination which is closer and equal distance for all members please do take suggestions and change it .
Thanx for the wonderful initiative and btw I too have spark from past 4 years [:)] how old is your spark ? And how well is it serving you ?

Thanks for the open minded suggestion about the destination. I like it very Mr. Raja.

Since I do not know much about other states, anyone who had explored different places can suggest.

Regarding my Spark, I got it on 19th October 2011. We all love our sparky. It is good in all aspects except FE. Mine is LPG model and it is 2010 model. I got FE of 12 on LPG on higways and 10 on city. I have not fully used petrol till date except for one FE test drive with Dealer's service station guys. It shows 15Kmpl. It is 7k on ODO now.

It serves very well for 4 of us. Very good AC, Good driving comfort, pickup etc.

How about yours. Hope you would have seen the pics of my sparking in Chennai bangalore - inter state meet. pls post some of your spark pics.

Last edited:

I just bought the spark in may 2008 has not given any kind of problems to me till date .in city I get 12-13 on highways I get even 18-19 .
Where can I post the pictures ?

Thread Starter #14

I just bought the spark in may 2008 has not given any kind of problems to me till date .in city I get 12-13 on highways I get even 18-19 .
Where can I post the pictures ?
in post reply screen you can see attachements button. thru that you can post all your pictures.

BTW, your FE is too good friend. Actually the service guys told me after 8k it might be good. so I might take them for a checkup and do something for FE.

Top Bottom