TAI Inter Region Meet in Chikmagalur

Which Would Be the Most Suitable Location?

• Total voters
@Krish

Yes, I will count you and we need to decide something together soon. A family man can always come as single, but a single cannot come as a family man[lol], so Appus will become single if we plan a meet, so I do not see a problem there.

Count me in if for Singles trip :)
But our appus wants a family meet.
Nothing like that bro.

@Krish
Yes, I will count you and we need to decide something together soon. A family man can always come as single, but a single cannot come as a family man, so appus will become single if we plan a meet, so I do not see a problem there.
[lol]

Brother, two days without my wife :- She will kill me for sure [embarass]
I take her where ever I go except my office. [;)]

Krish, you can join us if you are not married. I just gave a suggestion for married guys. They can come with family than leaving them at home.

Thread Starter #528
Wow.. What happen.. Suddenly Appus gave life to this thread. After march I might have time rarely. Since the partner is getting retired I will have more responsibilities and am in important position [Pay Processing for 4000+ employees ] and so many pay processing cycles I dont know how I will be able to make it. Even then I have some gaps.

between 12th to 16th and 22nd to 25th of every month. Sorry guys for this.

Hmm, Don't worry Sethu, our next meet would be in Chennai right in front of your office and after your office hours [lol]. Search for a nice restaurant there and keep it ready

Thread Starter #530
Hmm, Don't worry Sethu, our next meet would be in Chennai right in front of your office and after your office hours [lol]. Search for a nice restaurant there and keep it ready
ha ha Gurrala Sir, I would love that. Have so many shops opp to my factory. behind our factory we have beach. hope it will not be a disappointment for our TAIians.[;)]

Hmm,

It will be too hot in Chennai and souroundings Sir, so some other time a meet in Pondy for sure, but now we need something cool, a hill station kind of a thing. Do we go to Horsely hills ?? which is a very less crowded simple cool location which is easy from chennai, bangalore and hyderabad and only our west and kerala friends have to come a bit far

Will do something.. will start early morning on saturday and meet and leave by sunday evening ?
Or friday-saturday-sunday ! Saturday normally i get more busy. But, if we have to get something going, have to take a day off.

I may not be available on april 14th ! You can count us other than that. :) We will make it ! Lets see how it goes

Thread Starter #533
Hmm,

It will be too hot in Chennai and souroundings Sir, so some other time a meet in Pondy for sure, but now we need something cool, a hill station kind of a thing. Do we go to Horsely hills ?? which is a very less crowded simple cool location which is easy from chennai, bangalore and hyderabad and only our west and kerala friends have to come a bit far
Ok sir, shall we plan for Horsely hills. Actually this was our first choice for our chennai-bangalore meet.

Come on guys. Somewhere in April one sat and sun we will plan. Even though Monday is the week-off for us, I think next month we might have Lay-off in all Sunday.

So by taking one day off [Saturday] we can make it I believe.

Anybody been there ? How is the drive ? Is it two lane road? How is the hill station driving? Vehicle density?
Hope it is an easy drive :)

@sethu sir,
we can make it saturday-sunday-monday also :)

Friends,

I had been to that place during 2007 and believe me roads are good(I travelled from tirupati) and very less crowd, though it is very small in size but it is really calm and pleasant cool weather and nice AP tourism resort and restuarant. yes we could make it a two day one night trip. I think in April we could try this as I am tied up till march 31st due to financial pressure and I have travel to Mumbai during first week. so after that any weekend we could do that

Thanks RK for the inputs.
Recently we went to Tirupati from Bangalore and I didnt feel any problem with the road except for 13-14km because of the traffic (chittoor bypass end - tirupati turn).

We can really plan then. Again - 14th april- that week, we wont be able to. Rest should be fine as of now ! I am sure- once we fix the date , we can postpone the other commitments :) 14th is a festival (Vishu) for Keralites, and we may have to go to our native (Lots of pressure from parents)

Thanks,
appus

Hello Guys,

I'm IN with my Whity[;)]

All the Sat and Sunday is week-off for me. I'm ready on any week-ends.

Anyhow, my suggesstion is any of the last two weekends of April. so that our members can get some time to schedule the plan.

Thread Starter #538
Thanks RK for the inputs.
Recently we went to Tirupati from Bangalore and I didnt feel any problem with the road except for 13-14km because of the traffic (chittoor bypass end - tirupati turn).

We can really plan then. Again - 14th april- that week, we wont be able to. Rest should be fine as of now ! I am sure- once we fix the date , we can postpone the other commitments :) 14th is a festival (Vishu) for Keralites, and we may have to go to our native (Lots of pressure from parents)

Thanks,
appus
OOPs. 14th is Tamil New year too. Anyway need to manage with wify. Let me see. Other than that I wont have any problem I believe.

Good good
Nice going friends.
So already 4 confirmed. If someone backs out, will [drive] over them.
Do you have any idea on the accommodation charges ? Do we have to book well in advance?

Sethu sir, forget about 10th and 14th of next month as Telugu,Kannada,Tamil and Malayalam new years so as Appu said we will plan something on 3rd or 4th weekends of April 13

Regarding the accommodation you can find out from the AP tourism website, yes we can book in advance I think. I have visited during the day and return in the evening to next destination as it was Southern AP and Chennai tour.

Last edited:

Top Bottom