TAIgers Pets Help & Discussions

Here is my pet MAX , pic taken when he was 3 months old. now he is 10 months old

Recent photo , now going to school [:)]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Thats a very cute pup you've got there cooldhaya. Which breed it is? Pomeranian?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #22
hehehe.. brilliant, he looks amazing. Joy is almost the same color. I guess even Max is a little fair than the normal fawn color.

Cheers,
Vroom

EDIT: I must say we can have a new TAI mascot every month choosing between Fluffy, Joy, Max, Jack, Dany and his girl friend [:D].

Last edited:

Arun

Suspended
Max is super cute cooldhaya. Watch out, I might just steal him. [lol!]

I envy you guys. I can't keep a pet.

A pigeon layed an egg in my balcony. The egg hatched and it is a female! Sorry can't click pics, it gets too scared.

350Z

Core Team
Helping a Puppy..

Hello All,
Yesterday night at around 11PM, My ears heard a voice of a puppy crying, I couldn't ressist so went out of home to check what the matter is, Now, What I saw is a small cute puppy crying and he has got seperated from his familiy.

I gave him some small pieces of bread to eat, He was scared when saw me but after sometime got very much familiar and started playing with my foot. Today, Morning I found him again near my house and he is still crying, I just gave him water and pieces of bread. Meantime he was busy in eating, I came back into home otherwise he would follow me and the problem is that I can't keep him in home because fluffy can not tolerate any other dog/animal in her presence.

I'm feeling sad for that small pup and quite worried what he will do as he is alone here and unable find his Mum, I highly need your suggestions, What would you do if you were in same situation as of mine, By what other way we can help him?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello All,
Yesterday night at around 11PM, My ears heard a voice of a puppy crying, I couldn't ressist so went out of home to check what the matter is, Now, What I saw is a small cute puppy crying and he has got seperated from his familiy.

I gave him some small pieces of bread to eat, He was scared when saw me but after sometime got very much familiar and started playing with my foot. Today, Morning I found him again near my house and he is still crying, I just gave him water and pieces of bread. Meantime he was busy in eating, I came back into home otherwise he would follow me and the problem is that I can't keep him in home because fluffy can not tolerate any other dog/animal in her presence.

I'm feeling sad for that small pup and quite worried what he will do as he is alone here and unable find his Mum, I highly need your suggestions, What would you do if you were in same situation as of mine, By what other way we can help him?

Drive Safe,
350Z
I didn't knew that Pomeranians are intolerant.I think you can keep feeding the pup, or maybe fluffy can adjust.

350Z

Core Team
It wouldn't be possible to keep him home but Yes, I'm feeding him.
He is really small, His age should be around 2-3 Months, I guess.
I clicked some pictures but unable to tranfer them on PC.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A long as you feed the dog it wont leave you,if you want to get rid of the puppy just take the dog somewhere else.Even i had the same situation but none of my parents allowed me to keep it,so i had to take it away from me.
Its all upto you Vibhor do what you think right it.

Karthik.

Thread Starter #30
I would suggest you call up the local SPCA in Delhi and they would try to find a home. You might want to just donate a little money to them if they find a new home for the cute little pup.

Vroom

Top Bottom