TAI-Gers Made My Birthday!

Thread Starter #16
Is our admin (appu) driving fast or does the photo gives an impression like that ??
Yep Niranjan bro

Some more pics
By now all the cars reached the road. Dhaya wanted to try motion shots, so he sat on the open side of thar to take the pics. I test drove the ES. We all exchanged our rides and took a testdrive, That was the wonderful part of the meet.

Attachments

By now Ilango bro said, Raj lets bring your fiesta and ill guide you. Surender bro started teasing, Ilango bro is tempting me to take the risk. So decided to take with the help of ilango bro.
As i reached the place where i parked my fiesta. Karthickkrish bro was there, and now he started asking, Raj are you sure ? Me : yah ji you allow follow with the help of ilango bro. So this way we took both the sedans with utmost care. After that we had a group photo. Now its time for Chennai guys to take thier return journey.
Click No.4, with all Members with Thar is awesome.[clap]

IMO, its worth to make a FRAME of this memorable experience. [glasses]

Thread Starter #18
Click No.4, with all Members with Thar is awesome.[clap]

IMO, its worth to make a FRAME of this memorable experience. [glasses]
Yah bro, Its really a great experience ! Just imagine how you would feel a birthday surprise. That tooo by the people whom do you love very much. Daily whatsapp chats, Phones calls made us close and Thanks to TAI for joining like minded persons. I dont have words to thank you guys ! Thank you very much and love you guys !

Attachments

Thread Starter #19
Even People exchanged our rides, I didnt drive my fiesta instead i drove ecosport, vista and spend more time in thar standing on the open side. Everyone were staring at you and you can feel like a boss !
some more pics :

Attachments

Top Bottom