TAIgers Birthday Celebrations

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Vibhor, Many Happy returns of the day dear. May you remain as happy and healthy as always and prosper in life. Have a great time on this special day and enjoy yourself to the max. On this auspicious night of Christmas, wish you a beautiful life ahead.

Regards

Akash

Re: TAI Members’ Birthday Celebrations!

A very very happy birthday Vibhor. [clap]

May all your dreams in life come true. Wish you a happy and successful life ahead. God bless you.

Last edited:
This day is special, how come:
1) Today is Christmas
2) Last week of the year, this means it's the right time for enthusiasts to juice out as much discounts as possible. Let's head to dealerships guys!!
3) Today is the birthday of 350Z (Teen Sau Pachaas Ji) ala our beloved Vibhor.

Dear Vibhor

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day.. Heck, while year indeed. May all your wishes come true and may I get the best of the discounts on everything on your birthday.

I am still awaiting the address of the restaurant where the party is supposed to be, please be quick Saarji, I have to get myself turned into a man from monkey by going to under-the-tree-barber if mine.

So people will celebrate the birthday of Vibhor by celebrating Christmas and by buying their fancy set if wheels with huge discounts, deals can't get much sweeter you know.

Okay guys, it's important.

Around 30 years back, a man and a woman was praying to God under a Banyan tree and were asking to have troubles in their life. Actually they were a bit too happy with their married life and everything was going perfectly well; hence they got bored of their life. Now they wanted some troubles which could make them believe in devil/satan and believe that life isn't always same as many say.

God finally felt that he should meet this couple after looking at their hard prayers and given them a son.

....................30 years later, now this is common for the same couple, read and enjoy:

So, yesterday night, when my entire sector was fast asleep at 12:30am, I was chatting on Whatsapp with Pallavi and another friend. My eyes could no longer bear the screen light and I slowly went into deep sleep by closing the app and the last I saw, battery was at 18% that time. So, knowing that in night it would blink and buzz due to low battery I switched off the phone and as a ritual of every morning, my dad took my phone for charging. He is pathetically old-school when it comes to high end phones et al. So, he did not check that much and connected charger to the phone. The screen lit up but the icon did not change. When I got up to check, hell fell on me. Now I had an event to attend and this phone ditched me. What to do!!! So, then began the dialogue between a hopeless son and a worried father!

Me: Shouted on top of my lungs!

Paa: Kya hua?? (What happened)

Me: Phone Charge nhi hua (Phone hasn't charged)

Paa: Lagaya to tha (I had connected it)

Me: Did you check the icon!

Paa: Which Icon?

Me: Charging Icon!

Paa: (With face half covered in shaving cream) Pata nahi (Don't know)

Me: It is not working

Paa: Try it on some other plug

Me: Still not working.

Paa: Try another charger

Me: Not working either.

Paa: Then leave it and forget it!

Me: Bhool Jaaun!! Kaise Bhul Jaun!! Isme bahut si personal pics hain! Bahut se yaaden hain aur tumne kaha mae isey bhul jaaun!! (Forget it! How can I forget it, it has many personal pics and memories in it and you are saying Forget it)

Paa: Subah Subah ye kaali shawl orh kar Swarg ka Rajesh Khanna mat ban (In the morning, by wearing this black shawl, don't act like Rajesh Khanna of Swarg movie)

Paa: You have always wasted the money. Unnecessary expense now to get this phone repaired.

Me: It is in warranty. Will be repaired in Warranty.

Paa: Till then what will you do!!

Me: I'll buy another phone as simple as that!!

Paa: Who will pay for it??

Me: Tum karoge aur kaun (You'll pay who else)

Paa: Not a single penny!!

Me: Forget about my marriage then!

Paa: You go and even jump down I'll not pay single penny.

Me: Mummy ko bulaun kya? (Should I call mom)

Paa: I am not scared of her, call her. It has been so many years with her!

Me: Called out Mom.

Mom: What's on between you two?

Paa: He wants a new phone as purana wala kharab ho gya.

Mom asks me now how it all happened and I narrated her. To my surprise she patted on my back. My chest grew larger with pride!!

Me: Now what do you say!!

Paa: I can't risk my meals, so I have no choice but to allow you for another phone you fool. But listen, this would be the last phone on my credit card. Use your own Credit card.

Me: Credit Card ka statement date hai, don't want to burden myself!

Paa: What the hell!! Last time I am allowing you! How come all of a sudden you are so concerned for credit card payment?

Me: See I am 29, happily working in our company, I have to learn my responsibilities, I have to think of future!

Paa: Future, Responsibility?? E X C U S E M E!!! You forgot, you're still unmarried!

Me: I am running out of time, we'll solve it later, I have an appointment too. So that is how I escaped today from the claws of my dad.

Me now without tying my ponytail rushed to Samsung outlet and bought the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime with 8mp rear cam, 5 MP selfie cam, 4G, nice and big display, dual sim for 9800/- and as soon as the SMS of transaction reached my dad, he as usual told mom "Ye ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega" (This chap won't ever improve). With this new phone, I headed straight to BIC and covered the Auto-Cross day 2. Some pics of the old phone, today's bill and new phone's box.
Let me break the suspense:
The place where that Banyan tree was is called Noida now.

And that boy is our own well beloved reporter saab aka Akash1886

Wishing you a very very happy birthday Akash bhai, may all your wishes are about to come true and then you get married :biggrin:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Okay guys, it's important.

The place where that Banyan tree was is called Noida now.

And that boy is our own well beloved reporter saab aka Akash1886

Wishing you a very very happy birthday Akash bhai, may all your wishes are about to come true and then you get married
Humbled Vipul. Thanks for writing in such a long description! A 2 line post would have been suffice!(You remember it[lol]). I with all my heart reciprocate the love and affection given by you all! Always I shall be indebted of you all for this love.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2,291

350Z

Core Team

Here's wishing many many happy returns of the day to our long-term and honored TAI-ger, allhyundaicars. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Vibhor, Many Happy returns of the day dear. May you remain as happy and healthy as always and prosper in life. Have a great time on this special day and enjoy yourself to the max. On this auspicious day of Christmas, wish you a beautiful life ahead and a peaceful and wonderful New Year 2017 ahead[:)].

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom