TAI-gers Auto Expo 2016 Meet: Drop Your Confirmation

Your expected date of attendance?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I feel instead of beginning a new thread, lets put our confirmations on Auto-Expo 2016 here itself. I have also requested for the title change of this thread in line with the upcoming Auto Expo.[:)] As I will be attending it on the 05th of Feb 2016 so any of you who are coming on the 05th can meet me there. Also, apart from 05th on other days of the Expo, you all can meet there, just mention your confirmation here.

Regards

Akash

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Delhi-NCR Meet: 5th July 2015

I feel instead of beginning a new thread, lets put our confirmations on Auto-Expo 2016 here itself. I have also requested for the title change of this thread in line with the upcoming Auto Expo.[:)] As I will be attending it on the 05th of Feb 2016 so any of you who are coming on the 05th can meet me there. Also, apart from 05th on other days of the Expo, you all can meet there, just mention your confirmation here.

Regards

Akash
Great stuff buddy. I'll be visiting there on the 6th. A small suggestion from my side. Let's start a poll for all 4 dates of the Expo. As people will start voting, we can come to know how many people will be attending the Expo and with that each day, member's can catch up. Just a suggestion from my side.

Great stuff buddy. I'll be visiting there on the 6th. A small suggestion from my side. Let's start a poll for all 4 dates of the Expo. As people will start voting, we can come to know how many people will be attending the Expo and with that each day, member's can catch up. Just a suggestion from my side.
Good idea. I'd like to catch up with Delhi-NCR TAIgers. See them in real for once because I don't find many TAI stickers in Delhi.

Good idea. I'd like to catch up with Delhi-NCR TAIgers. See them in real for once because I don't find many TAI stickers in Delhi.
Sure thing buddy. Auto Expo seems to be like a great time and venue for catching up with TAI enthusiasts. So let's plan for a meet soon. Akash saab, Let's create a poll to see how many members will attending the Expo for the four days.

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Delhi-NCR Auto Expo Meet 2016

I think maybe the editing of poll couldn't be easy so lets have a small format i.e

Name: Akash

Date of Attendance: 05th Feb

Time: 1pm.

Regards

Akash

Can't we have an even day for the meet? :tongue:
This odd-even thingy won't allow me to bring my car in case it is extended further (No vehicle with odd number back home)

Can't we have an even day for the meet? :tongue:
This odd-even thingy won't allow me to bring my car in case it is extended further (No vehicle with odd number back home)
Buddy I'll be coming on 6th so let's catch up on 6th of February that is a Saturday.

Name : Aniruthan
Date of Attendance : 06th February
Time : 09:30 AM

Last edited:

Do plan for extended traffic jam on the Greater Noida Expressway. I got stuck on the expressway for two hours during the last auto expo.

Anyone coming from Mathura can take Yamuna Expressway. People coming from Ghaziabad canncome via surajpur.
There are many routes, it's just that people concentrate in EW itself.

Great to see that majority of the members at present according to the poll is attending in on the 6th of Feb. Even I'll be attending on 6th and let's all catch up at 6th. May I know who else is attending on the 6th?

Feeling great to visit this dedicated Auto Expo thread! Here is my confirmation:

Name: Venku

Date of Attendance: 06th of Feb 2016

Time: 9.30am

It appears that 6th is the favorite day for majority of TAI'ns and we should definitely catch up. See you all there!

I will be free on Monday 8th Feb so will visit that day to avoid weekend rush. And hopefully by that time, I will come to know what are the must visit sections of the expo :-)

Last edited:
I will visit on the 6th. Saturday will be less crowded than Sunday, hopefully. I hope they have made proper parking arrangements. There could be bad traffic snarls too.

Top Bottom