TAI Australia Meet (Melbourne)

Thread Starter #1
Yesterday Morning I woke up and logged in TAI and saw a comment on one of the forums topic.

It was Raja , he told me that he was in Melbourne. It was so nice of him to message me and I sent him a PM telling my details (phone number) and he then called me . He was so polite on the phone and he asked me if I can make to the theater . I wasn't quiet sure as I had to go see my car at a garage which I told him already.
After 3pm I came home from garage . I called Raja's contact number and the guy said he will be at theater at around 7.30ish . So my mate Gagan was with me who took me to the garage . I didn't have car to go see Raja but Gagan was very keen to go because he loves going to concerts and he pushed me.

We started at around 6pm and was there by 7.20pm and then when we parked the car got a call from Raja . He asked me to come to back stage door.

I was walking with my mate and he was on the balcony and called my name RAHUL!
I was like Wooooa man . This guys can recognize me. It is a quality indeed.

Meet:

Raja and I did shake hands and a very warm welcome by a friendly hug . It was awesome to meet such a personality.

We spoke about his previous performances and we spoke about cars as well. He was worried about my car too because its getting an engine change. I showed him the updates and told him about whats getting changed and what not.
He then gave me 2 tickets to the show and to be honest this was the very FIRST CONCERT I came. My mate organised Sonu Nigam's concert but I didn't go I am not into it.
So thanks to RAJA for inviting .

So after getting tickets me and gagan ( mate) went inside the theater and had a great time watching RAJA performing and hosting at the same time and Sunidhi Chauhan did a great sync with audience too.

After the show:

Got a call from Raja that come to back stage . We then again met and I congratulate him on such a brilliant performance. I must tell you guys he is MULTI TALENTED Guy and yet so down to earth.

We were standing outside talking about his hectic schedule and then I asked him to come again and do tell us in advance so that we can arrange something for him.

You guys won't believe Melbourne loved him , every one passing the lane looking at us , were congratulating Raja . Guess what ? he deserves more than that.

I wish him best of luck and I would like to see him acting in a movie.

God bless you my friend.

Pictures:
First one is Gagan and Raja and then me with him

One of him performing .

Attachments

TAI meeting in Melbourne.. Really good to hear & it seems, you guys enjoyed a lot.

I wish to see more meetings outisde India..[:)]

Thread Starter #7
thanks man :)

If anyone comes to melbourne please let me know I can always spare some time to drop by. why not :)

350Z

Core Team
We were standing outside talking about his hectic schedule and then I asked him to come again and do tell us in advance so that we can arrange something for him.
It’s wonderful to see TAI Petrolheads meeting abroad. Congrats, and Raja – You’re a real star. I genuinely appreciate and wish you achieve newer heights in future. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Don;t worry mate , am gona take care of him next time he comes. I have something arranged for him for next time.
We'll take him to some good places around melbourne and will give him the cars to drive :) the ones that are not available in India

thats great that you guys had fun. even i was part of first TAI international meet in bangkok when crazy cat and his bro sarvananr92 came. now Raja, come to bkk. [;)]

Codename47- thanx so much for the kind words it was my pleasure to have you invited for the show . And it was indeed a lovely meeting in freezing Melbourne .

350Z- thanx for your kind words and just waiting for the right concert to happen in Delhi so I can invite you .

Iron rock- buddy yes it was a great feeling indeed to meet codename47 very lively and warm guy .

Type r - of course I do come to Bangkok and I promise you whenever iam there will surely let you know so we can meet for sure .

Mukesh - as true auto lovers we ended the talking about cars and infact 1 member from the promoters team also joined the discussion with us he too was a auto lover and has the same car as codename47 . Car lovers really don't need any introduction they just need a car to discuss and they are instant freinds .

Mr. Raja, That is nice to know that you had a nice meet abroad. Hope you had a great time there in with Mr. Rahul. As Mr. rahul mentioned you pls keep him informed in advance so that you can have meet with lot of fun and make it very exciting/interesting.

I too have the same question, when are you going to come to Chennai. Even though I know very little Hindi I like to see you on stage.

Top Bottom