Tachometer Install on Maruti Zen Estilo

GREAAAT Work !! I do have an Estilo and wanted something from a very long time. Just one question, why did you not install Estilo VXi speedo cum Tacho meter ? That would look even better.

Excellent job, very detailed one. What is the cost of tachometer?
It costs you 1300rs..

GREAAAT Work !! I do have an Estilo and wanted something from a very long time. Just one question, why did you not install Estilo VXi speedo cum Tacho meter ? That would look even better.
May be he liked the looks, as an aftermarket tacho..
May be the entire speedo would cost more..
Sorry, replied on behalf of deville_56..

So the DIY man is back in action. Great work buddy. I respect your patience which is most needed in DIYs. The finishing too is looking awesome.

Thread Starter #21

deville_56

Honoured Member
Many factors. First, odo will be reset. Second, cost. Most important, I don't prefer stock [evil]

Excellent job, very detailed one. What is the cost of tachometer?
Hope Varun answered that.

Awesome job bro. Keep it up

How to Connect red to ACC? Stripe the red wire(ACC) like as that of the brown from ecu?
Lots of ACC spots in car, strip any. Cigarette lamp, ICE, steering column, etc.

So the DIY man is back in action. Great work buddy. I respect your patience which is most needed in DIYs. The finishing too is looking awesome.

Hey Man

Thanks for the DIY and details it will help me for sure

Hi,
Superb![clap] I have already ordered for my maruti 800. Always Varun first, I will follow him

ilango[speed thirst];161321 said:
Cool DIY , perfect , photo by photo.

Congrats.

Again, thanks all [:)]

Hi

I have installed Ritz petrol Tachometer into my alto. Its worked like a charm sharing some photos

I found an issue on Today's office drive on NH 47 straight stretch I pushed the gas pedal on third gear to maximum but engine not going beyond 5500 RPM. What could be the issue and any remedies?. And what is the idling RPM of 800CC Alto?

Attachments

Thread Starter #24

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hi

I have installed Ritz petrol Tachometer into my alto. Its worked like a charm sharing some photos

I found an issue on Today's office drive on NH 47 straight stretch I pushed the gas pedal on third gear to maximum but engine not going beyond 5500 RPM. What could be the issue and any remedies?. And what is the idling RPM of 800CC Alto?
Kudos [evil]

Tried revving in neutral??? Idling should be around 1k rpm (mine is 900)

Its looking great, it would be better if you change the back lit to red..

In mine (A-star tacho) when I floored the pedal it went up to 8 k rpm, then my car use to make weird noise.. I guess the A-star is best for your alto.

Yes Varun I ordered A stars one., please let me know if anyone need ritz one for their 4 cylinder Maruti

Top Bottom