Ta ta Manza... Hello City...

Thread Starter #18
I got the front windshield Sunfilm (3M CR70) fixed yesterday. I also initiated the insurance transfer process - I will be collecting it this Wednesday.

In the meantime I had received the 2 LED lights that I had ordered online for the cabin and the boot. So I fixed them and the illumination is definitively much better. The cabin light is so powerful now that I do not want to fix the foot-well lights as originally planned.

Some parking lot shots of the car...

car_01.jpg

car_02.jpg

car_03.jpg

car_04.jpg

car_05.jpg

car_06.jpg

Congrats on your new possession. The "city" looks brand new indeed.[clap]
A very sensible buy.
Did you get any polishing done after the purchase?
Please do post some interior pictures as well.

Wishing you many miles of safe journey with it.[:)]

@HR

Wow !! that looks to be very neatly maintained car buddy !! you are lucky to get such car.

Enjoy the City with a long trip buddy[:)]

Thread Starter #22
Congrats on your new possession.
A very sensible buy.
Wishing you many miles of safe journey with it.
Thank you manojodungat.

Did you get any polishing done after the purchase?
No polishing done. The same guy who used to clean my Manza every day is cleaning the city also.

Please do post some interior pictures as well.
Coming up...

@HR

Wow !! that looks to be very neatly maintained car buddy !! you are lucky to get such car.

Enjoy the City with a long trip buddy
Thank you RK.

Congrats HR on your Honda City.Red looks good in City.Probably the best colour I have seen in City.
Thanks Music_Swift

Personally I prefer Gold mainly because dust will not be very obvious in that color.[:D]. In this color even a thin layer of dust is visible.

Some interior pictures...

Rear doors do not have any pockets...

car_07.jpg

Passenger side front seat has rear pocket...

car_08.jpg

Center arm rest...

car_09.jpg

Front seat pulled to the front max...

car_10.jpg

Obviously in this position no one can sit in the front seat...

car_11.jpg

Front seat pushed back max... has enough space for a six footer to sit comfortably behind...

car_12.jpg

Front door pocket... Just about fits one 1/2 liter tupperware bottle, and some small items. Couldn't find a place to keep one 1 liter bottle anywhere [frustration]

car_13.jpg

The dash...

car_14.jpg

A small glove compartment...

car_15.jpg

[to be cont.]

Wow, your city looks splendid, pretty neatly maintained one you got hold onto HR.congratulations on your ivtec ownership man and wish you many happy miles with it.
When its a heart heart situation there isnt much looking else.

Peter seeing the car , I think you got a super duper deal and car man . Extremely well maintained car as good as showroom condition . [clap]

We need pics from you the proper highway ranger style pics , hope you understand our expectations .[;)]

Any long drive planned ?

I got the front windshield Sunfilm (3M CR70) fixed yesterday. I also initiated the insurance transfer process - I will be collecting it this Wednesday.

In the meantime I had received the 2 LED lights that I had ordered online for the cabin and the boot. So I fixed them and the illumination is definitively much better. The cabin light is so powerful now that I do not want to fix the foot-well lights as originally planned.

Some parking lot shots of the car...

View attachment 118862

View attachment 118863

View attachment 118864

View attachment 118865

View attachment 118866

View attachment 118867

Congrats on Your new i-vtec [clap]

BTW Sun film's are not allowed on the vehicles according to the new rule right ? won't that be a problem ?[confused]

Thread Starter #28
congrats on your new acquisition [;)] i read that you ordered led interior lights. do post the link and pics of the same.
Thank you. Here is the link for the LED lights that I bought.

Wow, your city looks splendid, pretty neatly maintained one you got hold onto HR.congratulations on your ivtec ownership man and wish you many happy miles with it.
When its a heart heart situation there isnt much looking else.
Thank you vijay.

Peter seeing the car , I think you got a super duper deal and car man . Extremely well maintained car as good as showroom condition.
Yes Raja. We are satisfied with the car and the deal.

We need pics from you the proper highway ranger style pics , hope you understand our expectations.
[embarass]

Any long drive planned ?
As of now only a drive to Chennai for Christmas. Jan has some holidays. Will have to think of some trip then...

Brilliant, Super, Wonderful.
Peter, you got a better car than Manza for sure. Any mods planned ?
No major mods. Just changed the cabin and boot light bulbs for better illumination. Windshield film done.

This Saturday, we plan to meet up with AppU in Vellore and install the burglar alarm and door sill scrub plates.

I have also ordered one roll down rear window blinds/mesh. Need to see if that is of good quality and can be fixed easily.

Tempting to fix chrome pipe on the exhaust... and chrome door handle covers, if I come across these. [embarass]

Congrats on Your new i-vtec
Thanks vishnu vichu.

BTW Sun film's are not allowed on the vehicles according to the new rule right ? won't that be a problem ?
Yes and No. I had it for my previous car and didn't have any problem. But then I drive more on the highways.

No factory installed door sill pads...

car_16.jpg

One of the two blemish that I could notice in this car's interior... a few black spots on the driver seat...

car_17.jpg

and the other... a tear in the aftermarket floor mat...

car_18.jpg

The dash...

car_19.jpg

The instrument cluster...

car_20.jpg

[to be cont.]

wow wow wow,

your City looks elegant and gorgeous[clap] eagerly waiting for Saturday [;)]

Is the number plates are unedited? If yes, then, those numbers moved your city from Luxury status to VIP status[clap].

Thread Starter #30
wow wow wow,

your City looks elegant and gorgeous eagerly waiting for Saturday

Is the number plates are unedited? If yes, then, those numbers moved your city from Luxury status to VIP status.
No AppU. The number plates are edited. I did not want to put a white patch on the numbers. At least in pictures I can have VIP numbers.[;)]

The Odometer...
(in all modes the instant fuel consumption is shown in the upper portion of the display)

car_21.jpg

Trip meter... the distance I have driven the car...

car_22.jpg

Trip average FE... ( I was maintaining around 13kmpl till the 3M guys had the AC on for around an hour while fixing the sunfilm.)

car_23.jpg

Distance to empty/Range...

car_24.jpg

The audio setup...

car_25.jpg

[to be cont.]

Top Bottom