System G / Sytem D - Does it Really Enhance Performance !

I am almost a regular user of this product i use it in ritz vdi. Expect no magic, it will take around 3-4 tankfull's before it starts showing the result. Mileage-highly improved constant over 20kmpl highway a/c on. Engine smoothness- negligible improvement.

I buy this product from carax on the pune-bangalore highway near hotel orchid.

I am almost a regular user of this product i use it in ritz vdi. Expect no magic, it will take around 3-4 tankfull's before it starts showing the result. Mileage-highly improved constant over 20kmpl highway a/c on. Engine smoothness- negligible improvement.

I buy this product from carax on the pune-bangalore highway near hotel orchid.
That means that product is available and not discontinued.
I checked local Ford dealers and also sent emails to Iftex ( got that from their website ) but no positive response.

Where will i get a system-G.
I think it is available in most of the large BP pumps in all major cities. In my hometown of Calcutta, it is freely available in southern areas, while I stay at north. So as a regular user, whenever I go there with some work and my stock is exhausted, I purchase two bottles at a time, which lasts long.
Is it while filling fuel I need to add this. If so how, when, where.
This is to be fed to the tank of your car before you fill her up. The mouth of the bottle has a marker which is calibrated with 5 liter and 10 liter markings. Please use it for at least two tankfuls to get the best effects.

This is to be fed to the tank of your car before you fill her up. The mouth of the bottle has a marker which is calibrated with 5 liter and 10 liter markings. Please use it for at least two tankfuls to get the best effects.
Hardly matters, trust our roads to mix it up with the fuel thoroughly!

Here in south Pune none has System G / D as of today. In 2006/07 had regular ( every liter petrol filled ) use of system G in my Hero Honda Splendor as traveled about 150 - 190 km daily with ghat section and there was system G in reducing the knocking levels also my boss use to use it in his Chevy OPTRA. After that there was the shell normal petrol equivalent to say with additive petrol. PURE .......

Honda advised me to use normal unleaded petrol for my City. Why? If other manufacturers recommended it then why not Honda?

Honda always recommends normal. However, I find that a shot of System G every 10 fills or so does seem to help the economy.

Hi,
Iam Using System-D in TATA Indigo CS TDI for the last two fills. Less engine noice,Slight increase in pickup and little millage. Need to check for another two fills.

@djewel12
I got it from BP Petrol Bunk- Jeevan Bhima nagar near Polic Station.

Thanks.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Searched for it at BPCL, they saying it's not coming now. Thinking of going for STP Octane Booster. What's the price of system G??

As what stiigk said add it once to every 10 to 15 fills which would improve in your rides economy a bit.

I have one confusion,previously I was always on premium fuelsbut after price rise,I switched to normal with system g on every tank fulls.I sit advisable and desirable to put system g for every tankfulls or shoud i use it more sparingly for optimum results.My car is Hondac ity ZX vtec

Hi Guys,

I purchased System D for my i20 diesel and has 1,25,000 kms on meter. Earlier I used some other product and it was recommended to have complete one bottle for tank full but System D had 1ml fo 1 ltr. I didn't read that and squeezed half the botlled in one tank.

My question, are there any side effects for extra System D and what are those?

Top Bottom