Switching From Bike To Gearless Scooter

bike or scooter & if scooter which and why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #46
I bought Grazia Alloy in White for my father. He preferred blue but it was not in stock but quite happy with a white. Did they charge extra service fee for RTO?
Yeah. I paid the basic + one year insurance(though they wanted me to take 2 years) + life tax @9%
+ 1050 RTO charges
+ 950 agent charges
+ 2 accesories(side stand, left side foot rest)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Its finally.. Honda Grazia !!

First drive(5km) impression : WOW

Will start an ownership thread soon
Congrats Sir. The color definitely looks good on this one. Looking forward to the ownership review. What's the ARAI FE of this scooter and which all other colors are there in this model?

Regards

Akash

Yeah. I paid the basic + one year insurance(though they wanted me to take 2 years) + life tax @9%
+ 1050 RTO charges
+ 950 agent charges
+ 2 accesories(side stand, left side foot rest)
I bought in Gujarat, where there is 6% RTO tax, Rs. 140 for Number Plate. But, one showroom I visited was putting number plate charges to Rs. 500, and service charge Rs. 600 in addition to RTO tax as all RTO work and plate fitting is done at their location only. It is not authorized by RTO, dealers suppose to charge actual RTO fees only, no additional charge which dealers do in name of convenience. But, what hit me was dealer was forcing me to purchase 3rd year warranty, without it he won't sell, so I went to the different dealer where I had no problems at all. Filed complaint with Honda but seems it won't help much.

Thread Starter #49
Congrats Sir. The color definitely looks good on this one. Looking forward to the ownership review. What's the ARAI FE of this scooter and which all other colors are there in this model?

Regards

Akash
Thank you Akash. ARAI FE quoted is 60KMPL I think, need to check the real world thing in few days.
Colors available are Red,Orange,Blue,Black,White and Gray

Little busy with the things at the moment, will start a ownership thread very soon

I bought in Gujarat, where there is 6% RTO tax, Rs. 140 for Number Plate. But, one showroom I visited was putting number plate charges to Rs. 500, and service charge Rs. 600 in addition to RTO tax as all RTO work and plate fitting is done at their location only. It is not authorized by RTO, dealers suppose to charge actual RTO fees only, no additional charge which dealers do in name of convenience. But, what hit me was dealer was forcing me to purchase 3rd year warranty, without it he won't sell, so I went to the different dealer where I had no problems at all. Filed complaint with Honda but seems it won't help much.
I had the same situation of extended warranty and 2 year insurance from the dealer and I have posted a complaint on Honda website and the response was instant in a day where dealers GM spoke to me and told me I can opt for whatever I like and there is no force about anything, then I have chosen one year insurance and only two accessories side stand and side foot rest.

Thread Starter #50
Sorry guys really could not get time to open a ownership thread so far. Grazia done with its first service and 630km on ODO everything is excellent so far and enjoying its ride.

Top Bottom