Swift ZDi or Consider Manza Aura ABS

Thread Starter #1
Tata is giving festival discounts on Manza.
Manza Aura abs price is - 6.69L
Where as Swift ZDi is - 6.50L

So instead if swift ZDi is it better to consider Manza Aura ?

Manza Advantage -
sedan - (More space + boot)
90 PS

Swift Advantage
Airbags

Comparing feature wise both cars offer somewhat same features.
Almost same mileage + 15" tiers
Detailed Features Comparison - Tata Manza New Aura ABS Quadrajet BS-IV vs Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi - CarWale

also Swift ZDi waiting period is increasing day by day reached almost 8 months.

Add a pleasant and premium looking soft plastics interior in Manza advantage along with excellent ride quality.

350Z

Core Team
Maruti Suzuki Swift is also a good car but I’m afraid that you will have to bear with the extremely long wait list and also the ongoing strike at Manesar may affect the situation in some aspects. Please elaborate the requirements, budget etc. so that we may suggest you more options that are available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
I checked the link and it is not at all correct.
Its no 100% matching, Manza has many more features than swift.
But more or less they offer same.

Maruti Suzuki Swift is also a good car but I’m afraid that you will have to bear with the extremely long wait list and also the ongoing strike at Manesar may affect the situation in some aspects.
Exactly.

Please elaborate the requirements, budget etc. so that we may suggest you more options that are available.
Not required, As this for those who had fixed their car as Swift ZDi I am suggesting new alternate option which can fulfill their need.

Lets compare the advantages of both these cars over each other.

Swift's advantages over Manza:

1] Funky modern looks, turns head whether you like it or not.

2] Very fun to drive, carves corners at very high speeds without a fuss.

3] Light body which translates into better mileage.

4] Maruti ASS.And smaller size than manza which makes parking easy.

5] Every other person has got Swift vdi ,so better resale due to its popularity.

Now lets look at some of the advantages Manza has got over Swift :

1] I never thought I would ever say this but Manza in Tyrian Wine colour looks very hot and seductive to say the least, presonally to me it looks better and more classy than swift which has got too radical 'love or hate' kind of design.

2] Manza has got much more boot space, so its a perfect family car.

3] The space and comfort of Manza can not be described in words, you have to take a ride in Manza to experience what I am talking about.

4] Tata ASS is improving, and also Manza has been considered the best tata car ever by experts, and in its 2 yrs of journey it has remained a trouble fee product, so in terms of reliability and ASS Manza is as good as SWift.

5] Swift has become too common, so Manza owners will enjoy little exclusivity.Now before you jump the Automatic Machine Gun on me I know that both these cars are for mass market, but still you don't want to do what every one else is doing.

6] Like it or not Manza is much safer car than Swift, in all trims.

Well,I love the Swift ZDi but that big and comfy cabin and that big boot which can swallow everything has made me look at the Manza..so its Manza for me.

ignoring waiting period = swift
urgent = manza
see swift is always a driver,s car and new swift is more enhancing this fact .
manza is a sedan with big boot , specious.but my question is its a TATA car and even a logo thief would think twice to steal the logo. at last choice is your,s and let me tell u ,i also booked a swift zdi in august and i still waiting for delivery of car .[cheers]

My vote goes to Manza,

Swift is sporty, but lacks in space .

Manza also sporty to drive & a very good car for a long journey, due to huge space you can carry anything in your car boot.

Top Bottom