Swift X-ITE launched in Germany

Thread Starter #1
After the launch of the Special Edition Suzuki Swift Attitude in Britian and Swift Sport in Australia.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...08-special-edition-suzuki-swift-attitude.html
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...67-suzuki-swift-sport-launched-australia.html

Now in Germany Suzuki launched the three door Swift X-ITE edition in which many accessories are fitted as standard.The car will come with a 1.2-liter petrol engine producing 93 bhp.The car comes with a price of 15,490 euros (around 10 lakhs).
The accessories as standrad include:

Modified front bumper

Extended side skirts

Roof-mounted spoiler

New rear bumper

Vinyl graphics

17-inch alloy wheels

Aluminum gear knob

Stainless steel door sills

Embroidered floor mats.

IAB

Attachments

Has attitude for sure. The white color with those wheel rim looks truly very sporty. The gear knob is also well crafted.

True about Indian buyers not paying so much, especially for the petrol version.

But damn. The alloys look gorgeous. And so do the graphics on the lower part of the door. The white swift reminded me of the Punto abarth. Would've been perfect without the "x-cite" lettering

It makes sense for them to dump the petrol version in other countries now :tongue:.
I doubt even if this was launched in india at the current price in petrol , there would be any takers.

10 Lacs for Swift. Now way. Man there are bigger cars with bigger engine in 10 Lacs. And In India the Sportz term is perceived properly as yet. SO no one is going to buy this if launched in India.
BTW, the car looks awesome. But the graphics on car looks somewhat similar to those of PUNTO. Just my perception. :-)

Top Bottom