Swift Dzire or Indigo Manza

350Z

Core Team
Hi is it better to go for Dzire LDI than VDI? because i see the diff of 70k b/w them(Bangalore on-road price) which includes basic features like Music sys,wheel cap,power windows,rear seat head rest ?
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Ajaya. I’m listing below the features which are not available in LDi but useful for daily driving.

- Power windows
- Music system
- Tacho meter
- Light-off / Key reminder
- Driver's seatbelt warning lamp
- Door ajar warning lamp
- Audible headlight on reminder
- Front seat back pockets (both sides)
- 12V outlets (Accessory socket :center console)
- Rear window demister
- Fog lamps (front)
- Head restrains rear seat (adjustable)

While most of the features can be done as an after-market option but some of them will be still missed. I performed a rough calculation, and in any case, they will cost lesser than 70k bucks (Incl. Painting of outside mirror etc). My suggestion is that, if you are on a very tight budget, then choose the LDi which will not only cost relatively cheaper during purchase but also when paying for insurance etc. On the other hand, if you’re looking to retain the car for long term (say at least five years) and can afford to spend that additional sum, then VDi definitely makes some sense.

i am not able to see LDI bcz it will be stock yard and they just show it from outside [anger] So i just want to confirm this also ?
I don’t think there should be any difference in the seats. If you are still suspicious about it, then insist the dealership to show you the car from inside. In fact, it’s your right to check the car from all angles before finalizing the deal.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Ajaya. I’m listing below the features which are not available in LDi but useful for daily driving.

Thanks lot for the details [thumbsup] Since i am on tight budget so i will be upgrading only power windows,Basic Music sys and wheel caps which will come under 25k. also i will be taking Maximum loan so the extra money 70k will also save the Interest amount [;)]

so i will be upgrading only power windows,Basic Music sys and wheel caps which will come under 25k
Please make sure that adding your own music system doesn't void your warranty If you are concerned about the warranty.I don't know about Maruti but other manufacturesrs e.g. Ford void your warranty for foolish reasons.
Anyways all the best with your purchase.

Hello Everyone,

Finally, MyCar arrives... I took the delivery today. Just loving it. And i must say, TASS is something i have to wait and watch. because the sales process had been a hell. I was surprised to see the the lack of professionalism from the senior management. Infact the sales guy and the bottom of the pyramid were extremely supportive.

I dont think this is the right thread to talk about dealership or services etc. hence i wouldnt state anything here. But i would surely like to get a link to the thread where i can comment of the same.

Will post the pics and my comments very soon. Thank you all for the wonderful inputs and moral support.

Congratulations Mycar do start a separate ownership thread so that we discuss more about your car in detail and also if possible do post a review of the dealership at the above link provided so that others might be aware of it.

@ Mycar

Congratulations! Good choice. I too have a Manza Qjet which has covered just over 15000 kms and am very happy with it.

As Cooldhaya suggested please start a ownership thread and post some pictures of your car.

Top Bottom