Swift Dzire or Indigo Manza

AMG

Suspended
It is always risky to book a car when the new model is around the corner, for obvious reasons.

Yes especially risky even more because the fate of Dzire is still unknown and no test mules of facelifted Dzires have also been spotted if i am right. Nobody knows whether the Dzire will receive a facelift or not!

350Z

Core Team
Yes especially risky even more because the fate of Dzire is still unknown and no test mules of facelifted Dzires have also been spotted if i am right. Nobody knows whether the Dzire will receive a facelift or not!
New DZire facelift is coming for sure. But most likely it will be a chopped boot version which has been spied previously. You can check out the pictures in the following thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...zire-sub-4-meters-length.html?highlight=dzire

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi guys.

I'm back with an update. its only a month and the sales guy is not even answering my calls. no updates since i booked and no response what so even.. I got a chance to drive Manza last week and I really liked the car. I was impressed and hence Booked a Aura QJT BS4 (Dew White) yesterday. Hopefully i should be getting the delivery on Saturday (23rd July). For now i have asked for Anti-rust coating. They are charging 2,800. I would like to hear from others on add ons i should look at..

350Z

Core Team
Welcome back, MyCar. I’m surprised to know about such a ridiculous attitude of the sales person. You should approach back to the dealership and demand for the appropriate refund amount. Anyways, congratulations for switching on to the Tata Manza. Ask the dealership to at least offer the antirust coating as complimentary, apart of that, other add-ons which are usually provided by the dealers are Seat Covers, window sunfilms, mud mats, mud flaps etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations MyCar,
No doubt Manza is one of the best car offered by TATA.
What made you to change your booking from Dzire to Manza apart from sales person’s and / or dealers irresponsible behavior.
What is the OTR and what are the gifts from dealer.
As 23rd is your delivery date keep an eye on PDI
Happy [drive]

Hi Powerpacked!

There was multiple reasons:
1. As i said, I never got a chance to drive the Qjt Manza before. i got a safire for TD that too hardly 3 - 4 kms on a clean road and so couldn't judge anything except the interiors.
2. I didn't wanted to buy a diesel based on just reviews and the short TD of petrol variant.
3. TASS wasn't promising and none of the family members are happy with the brand.

Reasons to change:
1. I got a chance the TD a diesel and could check with multiple owners for feedback.
2. if you ignore TASS, everything was matching/above my objectives and expectations.
3. no waiting period.
4. The sales guy Mr. Mandar from Millennium Mobility (Pune) was very transparent regarding the formalities, timelines and helped me clear all my queries. He was also always reachable for me.

Hoping for the rest of the things to fall in place and praying to almighty for a hassle free, trouble free and safe driving experience.

I will keep posting the updates. Thank you for the link to PDI.

Happy driving..!!

Congratulations on your booking Mycar , Manza is a very spacious and VFM car. And regarding the freebies i think it will be difficult to squeeze the dealer out because Manza is doing well in the market. The best you can get is sunfilm , floor mats and mudflaps.

Hi is it better to go for Dzire LDI than VDI? because i see the diff of 70k b/w them(Bangalore on-road price) which includes basic features like Music sys,wheel cap,power windows,rear seat head rest ?

--
Ajju

Hi is it better to go for Dzire LDI than VDI? because i see the diff of 70k b/w them(Bangalore on-road price) which includes basic features like Music sys,wheel cap,power windows,rear seat head rest ?

--
Ajju

Hello Ajaya welcome to TAI. Coming to your question if you are planning to get everything fixed after-market then go ahead with LDi.

Hello Ajaya welcome to TAI. Coming to your question if you are planning to get everything fixed after-market then go ahead with LDi.
Thanks for the help[:)]. Yeh i am planning to get it done outside which wont cost much !! but i am not sure if there are any Seating comfort varies b/w LDI and VDI !! i am not able to see LDI bcz it will be stock yard and they just show it from outside [anger] So i just want to confirm this also ?

--
Ajju

Top Bottom