Swift Dzire or Indigo Manza

Thread Starter #1
I plan to buy entry level sedan in a budget of abt 7 lacs, please suggest which is better Swift Dzire or Indigo Manza in terms of value for money, ride quality, features and after sales service.

thanks

Hello Ravi welcome to TAI! Wish you a pleasant stay. Please answer the above questions posted in the link provided by 350Z as it can help us more in deciding the car more which suits your needs. But based on your requirements which you have asked i have given my suggestion below.

Value for money: I think the Dzire is the winner here Maruti products are always known for Value for money!

Ride Quality: I have not driven both the cars but i guess Manza has better ride quality (Maybe our road tester or someone who has driven the car can help here)

Features: Definitely the Manza has more features than Dzire.

After Sales and Service: Here Maruti is always the winner. TATA cars are not very reliable in the long run but things are changing now. Manza is a new product and TATA motors have gone a level up with this car. Manza is clearly the best car out from TATA stable judging on its interiors and features.

My opinion go for the Manza , its new ,refreshed and stylish than the now too common Dzire. Manza is clearly new to the market and it has already captured the hearts of many people.

Last edited:
Both are equally positioned!
dezire scores some points over manza over the quality(interior and slightly better steel quality) but looks are more familiar and I dont like side profile

Manza have refreshing looks and new to market and tata spares are easy to get than anyother - they are planning a service station every 200 to 250 kms and they are implementing that slowly.

I plan to buy entry level sedan in a budget of abt 7 lacs, please suggest which is better Swift Dzire or Indigo Manza in terms of value for money, ride quality, features and after sales service.

thanks
Welcome to the forum!!
Is there any reason you are limiting yourself to these two cars only??
Anyway, to reply to your queries ...
VFM : Both score high ... but the Manza does offer more features for about the same.
Ride Quality : Would vote for the Dzire. But that is from the front seat perspective. In the rear seat, the Manza will score higher.
Features : Manza, undoubtedly.
A.S.S : Easy - Maruti ... cost and coverage - they are way ahead of anybody in the game.

So let us know when you are done with the decision!!

350Z

Core Team
there is not much to worry about tata's ass, even fiat cars are now handeled by them and customers are happy. My vote is for Manza, it is a real big car also there is no 6 month long wait list like dzire.

Yes first you should list out your requirements/preferences.

Just comparing car-to-car, Manza is way ahead and modern car. The good point with Dzire is just one, its from Maruti.

If you are going to drive
Dzire must be a choice
because (compared to manza)
great handling
good fit & finish
great power to weigh ratio
ZDI is cheap than Aura+
FE is 22+kmpl (full climate control ac ,80+speed)
turbo kick in feel
overall drivers car

Top Bottom