Mahindra Group owned Swaraj Tractors has launched a compact light-weight tractor range called the ‘Swaraj Target’, which is aimed to set a benchmark for unmatched performance, first-in-class features and technology.
- The name Swaraj Target reflects purposeful design, aimed at fulfilling the unique needs of Indian farmers and assisting them in achieving their farm productivity targets by adopting specialized mechanization solutions.
- Developed specifically for progressive and aspirational farmers, new range combines power and advanced technology features, providing efficiency in spraying, interculture operations, and various other applications.
- Swaraj Target provides enhanced operator comfort with features like synchromesh gearbox, reminiscent of a car-like experience, while enabling the operator to control multiple implements through the touch of a button.
- Narrowest track width and low turning radius allow farmers to navigate tight spaces, minimizing crop damage. Swaraj will initially debut two models in the 20-30 HP category: Swaraj Target 630 and Swaraj Target 625.
- Swaraj Target 630 will first be available through an extensive dealer network in Maharashtra and Karnataka, with price starting from ₹5.35 Lakh (Ex.showroom). The Swaraj Target 625 will be introduced in due course.