Suzuki To Bring Three More New Products

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India wants a bigger chunk of the Indian mass market. And to help it in its race, it plans to launch three new products in the coming 18 months.

Anand Thakur, Senior Manager of Marketing and Sales, Suzuki Motorcycle and Scooters India, said, “We will be coming out with a 100cc motorcycle and two scooters and are in the process of finalising the project.”

Source: Money Conrol

yes amg, after their success with its scooter Access and bike GSR, suzuki india are serious about the mass market of 100cc bikes as well as scooters which are huge in demand, and ofcource long waitlist of honda's activa is getting many customers going towards suzuki access which is a good benifit for the company so we see their new scooters coming up sor sure.l

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
@ Vijay
I agree with you that they are elated with the success of Access and GS150, but with their sling shot getting nothing but criticism, and what I would like to call as a disaster already, lets see whether they really execute their plans or not.

And 2 more scooters? what for? [confused]

amg, its part of every company that their one off product is being criticised, but then its the way company grows and matures in the market, and looking at the demand of scooters i am sure thats the reason they started intrested in looking for 100cc and lesser scooters.

Top Bottom