Suzuki Swift Sport Launched in Australia

Thread Starter #1
Suzuki has launched the five door hot hatchback Swift Sport in Australia.Powered by a 1.6-litre engine mated to a 6-speed manual or an optional 7 speed CVT gearbox that generates 135 HP with 160Nm of torque.It accelerates 0 to 100km/h in 8.1 seconds.The Swift Sport is available in 6 colors such as Champion Yellow, Ablaze Red, Boost Blue, Snow White, Premium Silver and Super Black.The Front suspension and steering have also been tuned for faster response rates to enhance handling through corners. Safety features in the Swift sport got seven airbags, ESP, ABS and EBD.

Some features:

A wider track with an all-new body kit.

17-inch alloys.

A deep front grille.

Bi-xenon headlamps.

Blacked-out A and B pillars.

Extra-wide dual exhaust tips.

A composite-look rear diffuser.

Interiors:

Heavily bolstered front sports seats.

Soft leather sports steering wheel.

Start/stop button.

Sports alloy pedals along.

Sports gear shifter.

Keyless entry and start.

Bluetooth phone and audio streaming.

Six-speaker audio system with USB connectivity.

Climate control air conditioning.

IAB

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
If there is a Swift I would die for, it has to be this. The design is instantly appealing and I can imagine the surge of 1.6 under the hood. This car also reminds me a little of Renault Megane Trophy.

Renault-Megane_Trophy-2009-wallpaper.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow swift sport has killer looks. maruti plz offer this body kit + colour option for swift owners in india :please:

Thread Starter #5
In order to be top 10 car manufacturer in Australia Suzuki is planning to launch the facelifted versions of SX4 and the Alto (A-Star) in the second half of the year.

If there is a Swift I would die for, it has to be this. The design is instantly appealing and I can imagine the surge of 1.6 under the hood. This car also reminds me a little of Renault Megane Trophy.

View attachment 42176

Drive Safe,
350Z
haha even these arent as bad

Megane 250, 2 L turbo , Front wheel drive though

Attachments

Top Bottom