Suzuki Now Unveils New Generation Swift!

No Aditya!

Hyundai & TATA can't be compared. They are altogether different.

The race is on & set between Maruti & Hyundai.

What ever Maruti has done in 25+ years just went into big question when Hyundai did that in 10+ years.

I am sure Hyundai is keen on what it needs & they are on right track unlike others.

Not that i own a Hyundai car I'm supporting them. I like the way they work!!

I was talking of numbers!
I agree in terms of product quality, product range and A.S.S, Hyundai is in a league beyond Tata, but finally, it boils down to numbers ... sales and profit!!
They need to put Tata well and truly behind them before the final assault on MSIL!!

Hey actually guys nothing has changed apart from the Tail lamps!! So nothing to do with the design part. Lets hope this is not the final product. I still prefer the old Swift then!!

Changing the tail lamps has always been a MSIL signature!![;)]
But 5~6 years since the launch, I am sure they will be doing a bit more than that!!
And hopefully, more on features and safety!!

350Z

Core Team
Another rendering of new swift's front. The fascia looks very much like Kizashi'sh and Yes, ofcourse much better than of rear (rendering).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Another rendering of new swift's front. The fascia looks very much like Kizashi'sh and Yes, ofcourse much better than of rear (rendering).

Drive Safe,
350Z
What happened to the wrap around doors???
But beyond that, the artiste is basically banking on the Maruti/Suzuki designers not earning their pay!!

What a way to spoil a nice looking car. I hope the front side looks neat.What i guess from the spy pic's is the headlights have been stretched quite a bit.

Top Bottom