Surveys Related To Indian Automotive Industry

Hello everyone,
hope you are doing well
we are conducting research on the "consumer perception of Electric vehicles" as part of the MBA project
recently we have seen a lot of changes like increase in fuel prices and increase in vehicle prices (post BS6)
we would like to know if the perception of electric vehicles has changed and if not what are the reasons
our research mainly focuses on consumer willingness to purchase electric two-wheelers

we would be very grateful if you could support us by completing this questionnaire,
it should only take about 5 minutes

Understanding Consumer Willingness to buy two-wheeler Electric vehicles
Thank you in advance
stay safe

With the new trend of electrification happening in the industry right now, me as a petrol-head, I think that brands overdoing it lose some of their value.

As I am currently writing my master's thesis about this topic, I would really appreciate if you could give me your input on this topic!

Whether it is in the form of a comment on this thread or if you have a spare minute and answer my survey - any feedback is very welcomed
smile.gif

Link to survey: Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management

Hi everyone!

I am a student of IIM Lucknow and currently am working on a project to understand the consumer behaviour with respect to Tata Nexon EV.

Request you all the fill this short survey - TATA Nexon EV

Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jay Mayekar, an MSc International Marketing Management student at Coventry University. I'm currently conducting a study on "The Influence of Digital Touchpoints on the Customer Buying Journey and Experience in the Automobile Industry" for my dissertation. As active and knowledgeable members of The Automotive India forum, your insights would be invaluable to my research.

I've created a survey that will take about 10-15 minutes of your time. All responses are strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for academic purposes. No personally identifiable information will be collected.

Here's the link to the survey: The Impact of Digital Touchpoints on Auto Customer Buying Journey

Your participation and time are greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting this academic endeavor.

Best regards,
Jay Mayekar

Calling all car lovers and automotive enthusiasts!

Have you ever experienced frustrating after-sales service from auto dealerships after making a significant investment in your vehicle?

It's a common issue we all face. Unfortunately, there's no dedicated platform that focuses on rating and reviewing specifically dealerships' after-sales service to help you make informed choices.

But together, we can change that! Your passion for cars and your experiences matter.

I think choosing right dealership is as important as choosing a vehicle itself and hence, I'm on a mission to build a platform that empowers you to have a voice and revolutionize the after-sales experience.

Your valuable input can shape this game-changing solution.
Take a moment to participate in this short survey and share your thoughts.

Let's unite as car enthusiasts and pave the way for better after-sales service. Thank you for being a part of this exciting journey!

Just 4 multiple choice questions, wouldn't even take a minute -> Survey Link

Many thanks for your precious time!!!

Top Bottom