Supercars and Imports Spotted in Namma Bengaluru.

Crazy incident

My friend's brother,they own a few colleges in and around Chennai has a Black color Accord with him,once he asked his driver to go to the Honda showroom and get the car's color changed to White.After 2 days the car was brought home in White color,my friend said that he saw the car from the balcony and said he doesn't like it and the paint was changed back to Black.
This is just an example of mind matters over money.
So,this VOLVO owner might have been like him or it might be a new White SUV exchanged for the Red SUV.

Thread Starter #18
Yes, it does look original. If only I had taken some pics of the car back then. [frustration]

Anyway, I'll try get in touch with the owner.

Thread Starter #19
Today, I spotted several imports in Bangy:
1. Black Range Rover Sport.
2. Black X5.
3. Red Supra (I've seen 4 supras in the past 1 week)
4. A couple of Audis and other BMWs, just as usual
Sorry no pics, all of them spotted while speeding in the car.
For consolation, Here is an X6 I spotted a couple of months ago:
DSCN0214.JPG
EDIT: Just remembered, I saw a dirty Merc MB Van used as a servicing van of some TASS. on the road too.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20
Today during my early morning walk on (Old)Airport Road, I spotted a silver 2 door E class coupe and a white CLK class with red seats. They were too fast for me to shoot. :frustration:

Personally, I feel that the Hummer H3 is too civilized to be called a beast. The H1 and H2 were true monsters. This is a bit too gentle for my liking. Nice catch anyway! [:)]

Thread Starter #30
I hope people did not mind this Mysore spotting in this thread. Though the H3 lacks the character of the H1 and H2, it does have road presence, especially among other cars. I once spotted a Silver Cayenne in one of Mysore's crowded Mohallas I shall try and get the not so good pic which is burried deep in my photo archives.

Top Bottom