Super Cars & Exotics in Kerala

Both are actually of X6 only!
Front is of i think Petrol version and rear is Diesel version. very lame thing to do on such a expensive car. Now what? Porshe Cayman with Panamera rims on front and Cayenne rims on back? LOL

Thread Starter #18
Kerala - Super Imports and exotics

Some of the super cars spotted in Cochin.

Hummer

Range Rover

BMW X6

Porsche Cayenne

VW Beetle

BMW Z4

My friends Audi Q5 (A day out with the beast)

Good captures Naveen!

Wow a day with Q5! That must have been great , share with us more about the car , did you drive it? I bet Q5 must have been rock-solid even at 200kmph!

Thread Starter #20
Thanks CD.

Yep, I drove it. To be honest, I just confused with all those buttons and gizmos inside. Yep, the drive was awesome. Managed to touch 220kmph before ramming the brakes. Didnt have the guts to try it out again as the roads are really bad. Steering is really light and it doesnt seem as if you are driving a beast. Drives rather like a car (except for it's high seating).

Immense acceleration. This is the second time am driving am AT (the first being my friends Civic) . Compared to that, this is miles ahead. There are too many buttons in the centre console which may confuse you. Really confused me since I drive a Swift and Vento now (Vento being filled with buttons when compared to swift).

In normal mode, we managed to get 9kmpl. And in sports mode, we managed 4kmpl. So definitely off the cards for people looking for mileage.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #22
nice pics Naveen! all look cool except the red Z4 and red Hummer with red rims!
Plus, why the Audi has Skoda keychain?
Thanks a lot.
I knew this question would be asked. He owns a Skoda Laura too. That's the key to his other ride. [:D]

Thread Starter #26
ilango[speed thirst];60792 said:
Cool captures naveen

X6 , did it get puncture? weird to look that!
Thanks.
Even I thought so, but checked the other side too. It too had different alloys.

Hai Naveen the photos are fantastic and those exotics cars are yummy[:D], and also the Audi Q5 is in excellent & top notch shape I mean very clean, if I am not wrong I've seen the same Audi Q5 on another forum, the handle (username) of yours looks familiar.

Thread Starter #30
Hai Naveen the photos are fantastic and those exotics cars are yummy[:D], and also the Audi Q5 is in excellent & top notch shape I mean very clean, if I am not wrong I've seen the same Audi Q5 on another forum, the handle (username) of yours looks familiar.
Thanks dude. Yes, these look gorgeous. That's my friend's car and I have posted this on another forum.

Here's another treat to the eyes.

YouTube - Porsche Spotted - Cochin

Top Bottom