Super car sunday

Thread Starter #1

The XXX Parx Super Car Show in association with Autocar India is back! Temperatures are set to soar in the city of Mumbai on the 31st of January 2010, when scores of super cars in the likes of Ferraris, Lamborghinis
, M powered BMWs, Merc AMGs, Porsches, Maseratis, Bentleys and Rolls-Royces only to name a few, will parade the streets. The event will be flagged off from Vidhan Sabha, Nariman Point. The cars will drive past Marine Drive and Pedder Road and head to Bandra Reclamation via the Bandra - Worli Sea Link. The cars will return via Mahim and Siddhivinayak Temple.

Expect whoops, howls and blares from exhausts, full bore launches, the works. The Autocar Super Car Show has it all. Last year over 50 of the most exotic cars in the city that collectively pumped out more than 22,000bhp got the crowds into a frenzy! This year expect to see more cars and a lot more horsepower!

Source-ACI

Thread Starter #4
So AHI are you planning to visit this. IF yes then we expect a lot of pics from your side.

Wow! Would love to be part of the show!

Wake up all you Mumbai Indians i expect a lot of pictures from your side![:D]

Mumbai members don't miss this event! It's simply fantastic for car fanatics like us.
we have so many member from bombay i hope atleast one of them will bring some cool pics..

Thread Starter #13
Mumbai members don't miss this event! It's simply fantastic for car fanatics like us.
we have so many member from bombay i hope atleast one of them will bring some cool pics..
But where are these mumbai guys?

350Z

Core Team
Most of the exciting cars from Gautam Singhania's Super Car Club Of India (SCI), Including his Gallardo will be present at the Show. A must visit for Auto-Enthusiasts in Bombay. Those who are visiting, A Map of event is attached with this post.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Top Bottom