Sunglasses You Own

Please post pictures of the Sunglasses you own/use along with the brand model etc.

I'll post mine soon.
I still have my original Harley Davidson glasses used very sparingly but somehow the frame gone broke :( need a new frame & a bit of mod job grrrrrr & now I have polarized glasses cheapo one from US. Will try to post pics here
I have 2 Aviators from Rayban. One in full black and one in brown shade. I just love them [:)]

Will post the pics soon.
got police shades currently. will post pics soon.
I Request every one to post the pictures of sunglasses asap

Guys please keep your word.
here one is my Ray ban

Attachments

If i had to post pics glasses it would be broken ones,two of i myself sat on them and one flew out from car all within one year, it seems glasses have a bad omen staying with me.

In global survey done, over 80% of glasses are broken on account of someone sitting on it.[lol]

BTW, has anyone used Police ?

I have an Oakley Oilrig with me. Dont have the actual picture, But this is how it looks. Also got a Wayfarer, Not a Rayban. Got it from Lenskart.com

Attachments

I have an Oakley Oilrig with me. Dont have the actual picture, But this is how it looks. Also got a Wayfarer, Not a Rayban. Got it from Lenskart.com
That's a neat looking Oakley,how much did you pay for wayfarer and can you please post some pic's of the same?

That's a neat looking Oakley,how much did you pay for wayfarer and can you please post some pic's of the same?
Thanks. The Wayfarer's are Vincent Chase. Think its some knock off brand, But its UV safe and tested I presume. Very cheap and cost me just 399Rs. This is not the picture of the one I have, But it looks the same. Only difference is that mine's got black tint and not blue as seen in the picture.

Attachments

Sunglasses you posess.

Hey TAI members. Post the pictures of the sunglasses you wear. Any special glasses for driving?
My collection
- Ray Ban Wayfarers
- Reebok Aviators
- Fastrack sunglasses

New addition to my collection
- Ray Ban Aviators [:D]
Posting pics of my collection
Fastrack sunglass
IMG_0120.jpg

Reebok Sunglass
IMG_0121.jpg

Ray-Ban Aviators
IMG_0125.jpg

Ray-Ban Wayfarers
IMG_0127.jpg

Fastrack case (case is dusty as kept out without any protection)
IMG_0129.jpg

Reebok case (same as above)
IMG_0130.jpg

Ray Ban Wayfarer & Aviator case (both have identical cases)
IMG_0131.jpg

Collection
IMG_0118.jpg

Top Bottom