Sunglasses You Own

i dont own any sunglasses. [cry] but it will be great to see pics of others! start posting pics guys and maybe i will get inspired and buy one [glasses]

i had gucci ones before and also ray ban. ray ban was sporty glasses but somehow i dont like it anymore. gucci one was stolen from my bag one day. that was really saddening. because that day my cap was also stolen with glasses. had a loss of 8000 baht.

I still have my original Harley Davidson glasses used very sparingly but somehow the frame gone broke :( need a new frame & a bit of mod job grrrrrr & now I have polarized glasses cheapo one from US. Will try to post pics here

I have 2 Aviators from Rayban. One in full black and one in brown shade. I just love them [:)]

Will post the pics soon.

I have Reebox glasses. I have got it from my Credit Card reward points. I use this rarely at least not while driving in my Santro. The MRP on the box shows 4999/- not sure of actual cost

Digging up an old thread....

Got myself a pair of Oakley Men’s Nanowire 2.0 Iridium Polarized Sunglasses in 2008, this sunglass is awesome so much so I have not changed it yet. They repel dust and water, need minimum to none cleaning and maintenance. They are soooo light you easily forget you have'em on. Being polarized glasses they keep glare to bare minimum.

Attachments

I have a Oakley Jupiter and couple of Fast track and planning to buy a Ray Ban. I have a Aviator styled Van Heusen eye glass too...

Last edited:

Top Bottom