Suncontrol Film - Help

Thread Starter #16
Hi Guys - Update on my visit to Haute Car Zone. Thanks Zinam for the landmark. It is just opposite to ezone. Very huge place and they have everything you need for your car under one roof. But a bit costly.
On Suncontrol films they deal with only LLumar and charges quoted were AIR75 - Rs7500 (Front)
Steel 35 - Rs 5500 (Side & Rear)
They showed some new alloys(EVO brand) which were there on 14 & 15 inches excellent ones... cost around 18K but i felt it is too costly.
Informed him that if at all i choose to come to him i would give him a call before coming, got a air freshner from him :)

Arun

Suspended
I think the price is a tad bit on the higher side. Any pics of the alloys?

Enjoy the sweet smell in your car![lol!]

Hi Guys - Update on my visit to Haute Car Zone. Thanks Zinam for the landmark. It is just opposite to ezone. Very huge place and they have everything you need for your car under one roof. But a bit costly.
On Suncontrol films they deal with only LLumar and charges quoted were AIR75 - Rs7500 (Front)
Steel 35 - Rs 5500 (Side & Rear)
They showed some new alloys(EVO brand) which were there on 14 & 15 inches excellent ones... cost around 18K but i felt it is too costly.
Informed him that if at all i choose to come to him i would give him a call before coming, got a air freshner from him :)
Okay! thats great!

Yes the price will be on higher side there!

But they sell genuine accessories in South Chennai!

I saw an AD of EVO alloys, i think they are giving some offer!

Thread Starter #20
Guys - I got a quote on 3M films and they seems to be ok ..but still the price is making me think if front wind sheild sun film is required or not...

Front - Rs 6800
Side & Rear - Rs 3500

All these prices include installation charges. Is there a way i can get a complete package with reduced pricing. Do we have anyone who had done this before?

@Arun : i did not take any pics as it took me some time to get myself into control as soon as i heard the tint prices and this one did not strike my mind.

napster

Suspended
front tint is too expensive out there..3500 for sides and rear glass is a bit expensive, it should cost you around 3k max. and the front glass, 2-2.5k

Front windsheilds are always costly & it will be of more quality than rear & side ones!

So you should definitely shell out 6000+ for front & 3000 for Rear if you want a good one :)

There is another shop in Mount Road just for Windsheild.

The showroom is next to TVS Sundaram Honda Showroom.

I think the name itself is WindSheild Experts! you can check out there :)

350Z

Core Team
"Windshield Experts" is very popular, They have workshops all over country.
AFAIK, they fix the broken glasses of vehicles, Never heard that they also install tints!

Drive Safe!
350Z

"Windshield Experts" is very popular, They have workshops all over country.
AFAIK, they fix the broken glasses of vehicles, Never heard that they also install tints!

Drive Safe!
350Z
Yes, they do install Tints :)

But the price will definitely be on the higher side & it will be more than what ever is quoted in Haute Car Zone! [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #25
Yup i have seen that shop and it is right opposite to the mount road signal near spencers. And i am sure it would cost a bomb bcoz he has the shop in mount road :).
@napster: I think the rates you had quoted were for Garware ice cool shield it costs Rs 2800 for front and rest would be around Rs 1500.

I have llumar sunfilm, Silver series CR (or SR) 20 on all windows and backside. No sunfilm for windshield. The quality is good, i am happy (more so because i got it done for free). I can't compare with others.

But i heard that vkool is best for front sunfilm, but i am not in favour of anything in front.

Anybody fixed the sun film from Bangalore. I will be getting a Manza in a couple of weeks and wanted to check out the options and the best place to go in for in Bangalore.

From the basic research that I carried out, V-Kook will definitely be out of reach for me. I would like to know more about the options available in 3M for both Front and other sides

EVO alloys

I think the price is a tad bit on the higher side. Any pics of the alloys?

Enjoy the sweet smell in your car![lol!]
I saw a Verna parked in my college with chrome finished 14" alloys.I then came to know that it belongs to a doctor(Assistant Professor) working in my college/hospital.I took a photo of it,it had EVO embedded on it.I will get a better photo tomorrow and post it.

Attachments

Top Bottom