Suncontrol Film - Help

350Z

Core Team
Llumar is a good brand, and I’m too using it. But my experience in sun film market is that there’s lots of fake stuff also selling around under name of some reputed brands. So be cautious and re-check twice or thrice for originality, or else get the installation done from company’s own outlet. Arkin, are you referring to reflective sun films? They are banned by the Government.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes. I am. And I know that they're banned by our government, the very same, which hasn't banned pillion riders from not wearing helmets, people, both in the front & rear from wearing seatbelts, and hasn't enforced the use of only low beam in town.BTW, there are many in Bangalore who have these kinda tints.

That is not and never ever an excuse. Just because everyone is doing it does not make it right. And Arkin, that's an attitude that many youngsters have and live by these days and it really scares me.[surprise]

This is where India loses!!

He does it, I will do it.

Unless this attitude is changed. There is nothing called road safety in India.

Atleast we educated people should grow up & stand as right examples.

NOTE: This post is not directly against any individual, but we as humans, tends to find a support for whatever wrong we are doing, which is really sad.

@Arkin please for god sake don't put those film . it makes difficult for us to drive in sunny days .simply go for dark film if you are so much for hiding your self under shield of film.

This is where India loses!!

He does it, I will do it.

Unless this attitude is changed. There is nothing called road safety in India.

Atleast we educated people should grow up & stand as right examples.

NOTE: This post is not directly against any individual, but we as humans, tends to find a support for whatever wrong we are doing, which is really sad.
Talking about doing what everyone else does.
Where Ignorance is bliss, its foolish to be wise.. If I try and stick to my lane is certain everyday conditions here in Bangalore, I'll end up getting hit badly by a bus cutting through the lanes to take a turn.
Oh, and BTW, I never mentioned anything about putting these films on my cars. I was just asking.
@mastersquall: At least I NEVER park on the footpath. If I ever don't find space to park, I ask my dad/driver to take me home.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
However, there is still a difference in lane and sun film. Can’t say about other rules but installing jet black or reflective sun films is not the wisest idea, they’re banned by government not only to prevent illegal activities but also for your own safety as well as security which sometimes people learn when it's too late.

Drive Safe,
350Z

However, there is still a difference in lane and sun film. Can’t say about other rules but installing jet black or reflective sun films is not the wisest idea, they’re banned by government not only to prevent illegal activities but also for your own safety as well as security which sometimes people learn when its too late.
I've already said that I DO NOT want them on my car. I just wanted to know if these were available though they are illegal.

[frustration][frustration]
\

350Z

Core Team
Not to take it personally at all, I’m sure what other members, including myself, have posted is to prevent passing on any unlawful message through this public forum. About your question – Yes, they are very much available in spite of being illegal.

Drive Safe,
350Z

O_O is traffic there so bad
me in delhi can drive in lane without getting hit by any bus or something . let me tell if you stop at red light others will follow your pattern and will stop but if you cross others will also do that's human nature . what zinam said i agree . i don't say follow the rule all time but try to follow atleast little bit seeing you other will also follow . atleast follow those rule which won't cause problem for others like keep you car light at low beam when not required and instead of reflective film go for dark one .

Which is the best sunfilm for the front windscreen? Can anyone share the details and pics would really help me a lot. Expecting some positive responses guys..! PLease help.

There are various brnads of sunfilms available in market like Llumar, 3M, Garware, V-cool etc. and almost each of these are good enough and do the job based on the shade selected. But when it comes to popularity, i think 3M is one of the most preferred brands when it comes to windshield tints.

Top Bottom