Sumeer from Cochin

i always do crazy drive...:)[:)][:)]
I still remember the day when sumeer came to my house and I was in a nap on the sofa.He woke me up with the loud grunt of his Orange Beast.[shock]
Remus exhaust was doing its job sincerely.
Dude post the review of the car soon.[:D]

i hav experienced it ma self. great ride . his beast touches 100 in 2nd and 140 in 3rd . . still feels very comfy . i hav seen 190 tops in vytila highway. car's top speed is somwat 200+ . . . [clap]

i hav experienced it ma self. great ride . his beast touches 100 in 2nd and 140 in 3rd . . still feels very comfy . i hav seen 190 tops in vytila highway. car's top speed is somwat 200+ . . . [clap]
Hey Arun,welcome to TAI.
Please post an introduction as a new thread in the Introduction section..And read the forum policies.
Also write about your new Suzuki Access and Kinetic Y2K.[:D]

@Sumeer, can you share what's under the hood that made these figures achievable and if possible the Vitamin M spend on those mods. a pal getting his baleno pimped-up so your info. might just help.

freakdude.

Top Bottom