Sumeer from Cochin

Thread Starter #1
hi mates,This is Sumeer from cochin.im also an auto enthusiast like you all.I would like to learn more from you people.And my rides include MS Alto(2006) LX,Baleno.and a Bajaj pulsar 200 ,All your comments are welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI Sumeer.have a nice stay here.And where is your Orange Beast(baleno),still lurking in your car porch?
Do post some pictures of it.
[clap]

350Z

Core Team
Hey Sumeer, Welcome to The Automotive India. You own an Orange Baleno. Eh? Do share about it in a separate ownership review thread. Have a wonderful stay and please feel free to contact our team if you ever require any kind of assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Sumeer[clap]. I too have a 2006 Alto and do post some pictures of your Baleno along with the details of work you've done.

Dont know that.But I've once seen the car.

And it had
Remus Exhaust(FFE I think)
Sparco Racing seats and much more.
The paint job was also very nice.

Hello Sumeer welcome to TAI , looks like you have already created some curiousity amongst members , do post an ownership review of your rides soon.

Hi Sumeer,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share ownership review of your "Orange Baleno" which has already created much excitement in this thread. In case you have any questions, feel free to reach us. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome aboard Sumeer! Baleno in orange sounds interesting and that is why seems to have caught attention of everyone [:)] looking forward to hear more from you about it!

zengetz

Suspended
Hey Sumeer ! Welcome onboard and do share more your baleno's pics and whats under the hood [thumbsup]

Top Bottom