Suitable Alternative To Sun Films?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternative to SunFilms ?

i'll go with peter , the front wind shield film on all glasses , but it will be damn expensive .

the best option now is not to drive between 10 am and 5 pm.:stupid:

Are you sure that even sun blinds cannot be used?
Yes visran, I am, The reasons were already discussed thoroughly in this threadhttp://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/7396-supreme-court-s-order-no-sunfilms-allowed-4th-may-2012-a.html.

To all others with doubts on the issue, Why dont you spare 5 minutes and go through the order: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...lms-allowed-4th-may-2012-a-10.html#post158230 instead of relying on hear say things, start pointless discussions and further on get get booked by the authorities for non compliance of the SC's Order?

And speaking of alternatives, The only one you can have is a pair of sunglasses[glasses] and maybe some sunscreen lotion to go with it.

Mods: Can we close this thread as there already is one on the issue and also because there are no viable legal alternatives to sun control films that can be used on vehicles as of for now. I guess the thread can be opened once the appeal is heard and when there comes a change in the current Order that is in force. Till then I personally believe this thread is pointless. Its your call.

Re: Alternative to SunFilms ?

you can't put anything on the glass and you have to purchase factory tint glass. no company gives tinted glass but a small strip of tint on the front windshield.

i don't know why the police kept on saying factory tint is allowed.
beat LT comes with factory tinted glasses. :-)

The law says company tinted glasses are allowed, Wont the criminals buy tinted cars for their illegal activities? Wont they use fully covered transport vehicles? I don't know how brilliant this law is.

Last edited:
i have read that BMW cars are used in some "Gang" activities recently.i guess in mumbai attack terrorists used skodas. i dont think this cool paper removal is going to have a fullstop in illegal activity

BTW do foreign countries have this ACT too?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i have read that BMW cars are used in some "Gang" activities recently.i guess in mumbai attack terrorists used skodas. i dont think this cool paper removal is going to have a fullstop in illegal activity

BTW do foreign countries have this ACT too?
most problably that BMW was also stolen. and the terrorist used the car which they found first. at gun point they took the red octavia from the owner. and yes visibility law are followed there. some countries have limits but not like our's

" NO FILMS"

also , a bit off topic but interesting, in some countries , mobile camera's click sound cannot be turned off to respect privacy [:)] in the same phones in other countries person can turn the click off.

Mods: Can we close this thread as there already is one on the issue and also because there are no viable legal alternatives to sun control films that can be used on vehicles as of for now. I guess the thread can be opened once the appeal is heard and when there comes a change in the current Order that is in force. Till then I personally believe this thread is pointless. Its your call.
I agree with jalex here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom