Suggestions required for a 14" Notebook.

Thread Starter #1
I need a new 14" notebook. I mainly need it for surfing the internet, light word processing, playing music, data transfer, photo -editing/organising (I shall start after I get it) and a couple of others. Budget is a constraint, as I already have a notebook worth 45k that I've stopped using for some reasons. I shall fix it at, say Rs 35,000. NO HPs!!!!!!!:mad:
Musts -
1. The laptop shouldn't make me wait, and there must be ZERO % space for glitches. Processing speed should be unbeatable.
2. Minimum 320 Gb HDD.
3. It must be a great long time investment.
4. Decent Webcam

HDMi, Good in-bulit speakers and software are welcome.

Thread Starter #5
ARCHIT!!!! I already have 2 laptops, and I don't think I can spend much.
How are the Vaio laptops advertised by Kareena?

Thread Starter #8
My suggestion is any Sony VAIO E series [:)]. Avaialble in vibrant colors too.!!
Yes, the same are aded by Kareena. I just love it. One will set me back by 39k for an i3. Add another 3k for Home Premium Upgrade and another 2.5k for MS 2010, and its a bit out of the original budget, but nothing worse will do.

Go for a VAIO even if you have to stretch your budget a bit. I cant think of anything in that budget. And with Sony you can relax carefree for years altogether.

normal macbook is not expensive and it fits in your budget. you are willing to spend extra for Vaio? Be careful man the motherboard wont last!! MacBook is perfect for listening songs and pics.

normal macbook is not expensive and it fits in your budget. you are willing to spend extra for Vaio? Be careful man the motherboard wont last!! MacBook is perfect for listening songs and pics.
:agree:
Completely.
Vaio isnt gonna last long.Add to that a feeble MB and terrible speakers. Wont take the beating we give to it.

Macbooks are robust but i seriously dont think hewill get one in his budget.

BTW why no Hp[confused]

Top Bottom