Suggestions on Digicam; Bought Sony Cybershot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a digicam which is user friendly and the menu's are easy go for Sony digicam. Please do not worry for the mega pixels in a camera as these are useful only for enlarged prints. For a pic to be viewed on a computer it will not make any significant variation in Quality from 1MP to 12 MP. If you want to use the digicam for viewing pics on the computer or LCD even 1MP will give you respectable image quality. Sony digicam with Vario Tessar lens is a very good option as per your requirement.

Thread Starter #107

350Z

Core Team
Yes that's what usually happens the Autoplay feature works and gives a menu to open through Ms paint, picasa or which ever software you have installed.

But if it isn't working disable all USB through device manager and enable it again. It would work fine.
Thanks Mukesh. Got it working.

If you want a digicam which is user friendly and the menu's are easy go for Sony digicam. Please do not worry for the mega pixels in a camera as these are useful only for enlarged prints. For a pic to be viewed on a computer it will not make any significant variation in Quality from 1MP to 12 MP. If you want to use the digicam for viewing pics on the computer or LCD even 1MP will give you respectable image quality. Sony digicam with Vario Tessar lens is a very good option as per your requirement.
Thanks Munish. Bought the same Digicam and I'm satisfied with the decision.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I bought sony HX9V 16mp and 16x optical zoom with Sony G lens last month in Pune. Basic need was for my parents and wife. I never use digicams.

I have a pentax k1000 SLR with Tamron 28-300 zoom lens and still in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom