Suggestions in Buying a New Premium Car Upto Rs.26 Lakh

@Karthick

1. First please decide you want an SUV or a Premium Sedan

2. Yes when you compare with Fortuner, Passat will have high maintenance and after Vento launched it is hard to make out that which is Vento/Jetta/Passat from a distance, so when you buy Passat people will still treat it as Vento, so you do not get that feeling of the owner of a premium car and it will miss the road presence too

My suggestion would be just stick to Fortuner as it will match you in every way and more to it, it will match to your thinking exactly

Thread Starter #81
I am sorry guys! I just want to try the camry/sonata one last time.SUV/SEDAN both ok for me,I am little confused though and I know am confusing you all too.

I am sorry guys! I just want to try the camry/sonata one last time.SUV/SEDAN both ok for me,I am little confused though and I know am confusing you all too.
Hhaahahahahah[lol] sorry karthick you are not little confused, but very much confused[lol] but it happens, you can see my mobile phone buying thread where I am also confused like you[lol]

Thread Starter #83
The reason because my parents feel its little too high for them and I feel cars little low for me and just bash between these.Thats why! if not fortuner my next options will be camry - sonata.Passat ruled out considering its cost of maintenance and service issues.Pleaseeeeeeeee help me!

The reason because my parents feel its little too high for them and I feel cars little low for me and just bash between these.Thats why! if not fortuner my next options will be camry - sonata.Passat ruled out considering its cost of maintenance and service issues.Pleaseeeeeeeee help me!
I understand your present situation very well. But there is a complete different kind of driving experience or ride comfort between SUV and Sedan, so I feel first you should decide on this. Then

Yes, Passat is costly to maintain, but who said Camry or Sonata will be cheaper to maintain[surprise] all they are same range things and Hyundai is known for high maintenance costs. I have some experience of old Camry of one of my friends he used to do like this maintaining that [frustration].

Whatever feed back I have till today, as my cousin is a regular visitor to Toyota service with his Innova and he keep telling me that Fortuner is really cost effective to maintain, but I really do not know what is true, so with this back ground I said Fortuner is good for you

If you want an SUV that is easy for your parents to climb into the cabin,then you'll need to look towards monocoque Cross-overs.Tall BOF SUVs(like Safari,Fortuner) indeed are very taxing for old people to climb in.I suggest you go and test drive new CR-V or Chevrolet Captiva and enjoy the best of both worlds:-) You'll get ground clearance of SUV while climbing onto the cabin because of unibody design would be much easy.BTW,even though Aria was BOF crossover,it was the perfect vehicle for your needs,only if the quality of the product was little better with better A.S.S. :(-

Thread Starter #86
Crv n captiva still not going to please them xovy.i just think if suv its fortuner and if sedan camry or sonata.i am going to test drive both today and you also tel me the pick between

AFAIK,nothing beats Camry as far as ride quality and comfort is concerned.And when it comes to road presence Fortuner rules.Sonata has the features and the looks,but the ride quality is not good.I think since your heart is set on Fortuner,I think its worth taking the plunge.However,the final decision lies in your hand,go and take extensive TD and choose the car which you like most/or which meets all your criteria!

@Karthick

I again tell you here as Xover said, Fortuner and Camry are completely two different things !! so when you are going to spend 20+Lakhs, please examine clearly what are your needs as this is your 2nd purchase in quick period !!

Thread Starter #89
@gurrala what you tel is true.i like fortuner but if i have to convince myself and go for a sedan then its between camry or sonata.

Thread Starter #90
I dnt wory abt the mileage but just the comfort,driver view.with camry its an auto n i have never experienced an auto before and sonata lacks the image n so again hitting

Top Bottom