Suggestions for My First Car – Should I Buy Indigo eCS GLX?

Thread Starter #47
Re: Suggestions for My First Car – Should I Buy Indigo eCS GLX?

Yes accepted gleefully buddy.[:)]

@ sreecr

What you decided buddy please keep us updated.Thanks in advance.

hi xover, sorry i was busy with my exams at college, and i have finally decided to go for indigo itself. I had a second thought of booking either fiat punto or new swift . Although the swift comes under my budget and has very good features(vxi petrol) it has almost 3 months of waiting period. So the next choice was punto, and thought of buying punto was instantly put down when i came to know that its out of my budget. (5.8 k OTP for dynamic version). Since my parents too have voted for the indigo, ive decided to go for it. Hopefully i will be booking it this month itself and has to finish some paper works at bank too. I really thank all u guys for guiding me. (especially xover). It is a great pleasure to have you all here. Once again thank you everyone and please share your openions. keep updating. Cheers guys!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48
guys can anyone post a link to test drive and review of indigo ecs (with pics) please ?
just being curious and excited to know more about it :stupid:

Re: Suggestions for My First Car – Should I Buy Indigo eCS GLX?

Guys today saw an Indica eV2 Lx model, For Regn vehicle.

But i was shocked to see Black smoke coming from the new vehicle.[shock]

How is this possible, not only once till he moved a few kms, the smoke was coming.

How does such vehicle pass Emission test.

In my car i don't see such smoke.

This is India. Emission tests are passed at a cost of Rs 50/- Try once, just walk up to an 'Authorized' P U C vehicle, mostly found outside the premises of an R T O, only with R C Book. The guy will see the Registration Number and hand over a P U C to you. No need for car. This is my 4 time experience at 3 different places [:)]

Top Bottom