Suggestions for a Reliable Home PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 350Z though am late even i would suggest you go for an assembled one. You can save lots of money in assembled ones. My desktop is assembled and its serving me well for 4 years till now and only recently some issues are cropping up with the HDD.

Though go to only a reliable and a trusty computer shop you know. There are lots of other shops which offers cheap products which go kaput in only a year!

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Alright, but there must be something better and affordable available in complete branded set? Surprisingly, not much details about Acer Aspire IE3540 and IE4750 are available on Google. If their price range is really under Rs.25K, I'll go ahead, since it's meeting most of my requirements at a good price.

Drive Safe,
350Z

But as i said before you can get a much more higher configured assembled PC than a branded one.

But if you are very conscious on the brand , go ahead with Acer or Dell both are good. I think servicing or maintenance repairs also wont be a problem as you live in Delhi.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Not brand conscious, Just that I feel better and peace of mind with complete set from a company instead of assembling. But in case nothing better fits my budget, Maybe I’ll consider going with an assembled PC.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well thats true a branded one offers more peace of mind. But you can see from our members itself that assembled ones also are maintenance free and last long.

The main reason why i suggest an assembled one is you can get a higher configured PC for the same price of a branded one.

But beware , make you sure you purchase the assembled one from a shop known to you. Else there are lots of shops which provide you with fake ones which cease to work in just a year.

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
After a short interval, finally my search of new Home PC is about to begin again. I’m somewhat inclined towards the previously mentioned Acer models, could a few existing users please shed some light?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmm.. Vibhor!

Are you going for a PC or Laptop ?

If PC, I would always suggest you to build one, which will be awesome.

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
I’m going for a PC. Please refer to previous posts; I’m not too interested in assembling!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why not go in for something like the HP Slimline, that Shynish mentioned, and the Small Dell CPus? It would take next to no space and would look great too!

None of the companies can give you mouthwatering machines!

I would suggest you to stick with Assembling if you are looking for a Mean Machine..

Else its just for surfing, go ahead.

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
I’m now on the final lines to finally decide on a suitable Home PC. Any last minute suggestions are still very welcome, otherwise, I think I’ll just end up getting whichever makes my heart impress at the showroom itself. And I repeat again, No assembled. From what range does the HP slimline models start, Any pointers?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom