Suggestion Required for New SUV: Budget Rs.14.5 Lakh (Bought XUV 5OO W8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats singh890. Wish you happy miles with your new member.
Did the dealership offered any discounts,freebies with your purchase?

Re: Suggestions Required for New SUV: Budget Rs.8 - 14.5 Lakh

Alright guys a quick and good update. Our search for a new car has ended today, though it took a a long time and after a lot of changes in budget and our requirement finally the search is over.

It's the XUV 5OO, W8 model and i am happy to tell you guys that we took the delivery as well today[:)].
Congrats on getting XUV Singh Saab.XUV is one the beautiful Car when it comes to features and power.2 of my friends own this Cheetah.And,14.6L is excellent VFM.In our Hyderabad,it is 16.5L.

Thread Starter #81
Re: Suggestions Required for New SUV: Budget Rs.8 - 14.5 Lakh

singh890 Many congrats - waiting for a detailed review
Thanks dude. Review will be up very soon.

Congratulations Singh890 :)
Thanks buddy.:-)

Congrats singh890. Wish you happy miles with your new member.
Did the dealership offered any discounts,freebies with your purchase?
Thanks Superbad buddy and we didn't receive any discount since it's hard to receive discount on XUV right now but as freebies we got rear view camera.

Congrats on getting XUV Singh Saab.XUV is one the beautiful Car when it comes to features and power.2 of my friends own this Cheetah.And,14.6L is excellent VFM.In our Hyderabad,it is 16.5L.
Thanks mate and yes i also think that 14.5L for W8 is definitely a VFM as you get a good car with loads of features, style, power and comfort.

Why such a delay?
Atleast in mumbai an XUV is available at an average of 2 weeks for the W8 and 6 weeks for the W6

Thread Starter #85
Why such a delay?
Atleast in mumbai an XUV is available at an average of 2 weeks for the W8 and 6 weeks for the W6
Not Sure, I guess it's because that is the only dealer in that area.

He said he could give W6 in Silver bit early but W8 in white will take time.

Thanks buddy and yes i also think that it was a wise decision not because verna is a bad car but it was veacuse we needed a bigger car.

BTW: What's wrong with Verna?
Nothing is wrong with the Verna; but the thing is being a luxury car, only two adults can fit in comfortably, all thanks to the hump in the middle. And being a Punjabi you know how 'fit' Punjabis are (leaving me in the family[frustration]).

The other day we (joint family) were going to visit some relatives on occasion of Diwali and all the family members said that the DZire (ex car) was much more better at the rear than the Verna. Also on the same day saw three to four XUVs all filled with family and relatives (maybe they were visiting their relatives too); so people sitting at the back pointed and said; "Would have been better if we have brought something like that!":biggrin:

And XUVs here in Mumbai are dam costly; all thanks to the increase in the rto taxes.[anger]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom