Thread Starter #1
- Jul 27, 2012
- Gurgaon and Delhi
Hello again to all enthusiasts aboard,actually I am in a confusion for last one month and the confusion is that I have sold my Esteem LXi last month itself and had been using my brother’s Innova for my office commutes,but since brother too needs his car(though he takes the scooty with a fake smile)so about 15 days back I decided that I’ll be buying a new car for myself.After some budget setting,some financial planning and all I finalized my limit at 8-10 lacs,but then bro and father come up for fulfilling my demands(as usual) so now my budget is about 12-13 lac which can be further extended to a maximum 15 lac for any good car that deserves the cash.So my personal requirements are mentioned below:-
- Daily running:About 14-18 kms max.
- Net monthly running:About 800-1000 kms max.
- Fuel type:No preference,both are acceptable.
- Body type:I can drive any,weather it’s a powerful hatch or a sedan or a hulking SUV.
- Brand preference:None,I need car,not the badge.
- Roads I drive:Open NH-8,Slightly dense Ring road and sometimes hilly roads.
- FE:I can afford upto 7-8 Rs/Km for any fun filled machine.But the car needs to satisfy me whenever I press the gas and if the car doesn’t perform like a beast then it must deliver the best of the FE.In other words,no compromise if I need performance I need bagfuls of it and if FE then I need bagfuls of it.
- When I need the car?No bar,a good car can be bought even after 6 months of waiting.
- How many people will be using?Only me,no one else.
- Interior preference:Comfort and only comfort,weather its in front or in the rear.
- How long I’ll keep the car:Exactly 5 years,thanks to my company.
- Do I need to mention anything else?