Suggestion for ICE installation

Thread Starter #31
congrats buddy! ice is rocking but i also agree speakers position isnt great. maybe you can put speakers in boxes on each side??
Actually, on the day of installation itself I asked the accesries shop guy about this. He told me because of the spare tyre it is not possible. Immediately I asked him, is it possible to have a box kind of setup at the sides (as RED marked in the pic) and have speakers there.

He told me NOT Possible for that. He said, even if we have a box made to fix that, it may not fic properly, it will get loose. And more over if we have that kind of setup it may not have good effect also.

Then I asked him, shall we have a speakers in the provision given by the company itself (as BLUE marked in the pic). for that he told me, first of all it is not possible and even if we do it, the quality may not be good.

Dont know what to do.
DSC00923_800x450-1.jpg

oh well if speaker provision is provided then you should get it there only! i dont know maybe gurus can throw light [angel]

Can you please post a pic, under the plank/parcel tray , so that we can suggest the speaker space.
Is it a after market parcel tray / oem ?

Thread Starter #34
Can you please post a pic, under the plank/parcel tray , so that we can suggest the speaker space.
Is it a after market parcel tray / oem ?
Sure I will do it. I will post a pic as u requested.

The parcel tray is after market. But the provision for speaker at both ends are OEM.

Thread Starter #35
Pls find attached the pics of the speaker provision given by the company at the rear end. Last two pics shows the rear with after market parcel tray and with out. The last but one picture is the way how it was delivered.

Note : Sorry about the picture quality. I used mobile camera and a torch for lighting purpose since it was already 8.30pm

Attachments

Thread Starter #38
Thank you Mr. Varun.

I think there is no space in the left side cos of the cutting for spare wheel. Let me take a snap of it and post it. It might give you an Idea.?

What about fixing a speaker in the provision given in both the sides ?

Thank you Mr. Varun.

I think there is no space in the left side cos of the cutting for spare wheel. Let me take a snap of it and post it. It might give you an Idea.?

What about fixing a speaker in the provision given in both the sides ?
Does it fit 6*9 oval speakers ? Then what about these holes which are already made ?

Thread Starter #40
Mr. Varun,

Actually the car comes without parcel tray as it in the pic. The parcel tray was custom made (ready made) for LPG spark. I had discussed with Car Accesaries guy who told me for LG vehicles, both the speakers will come in same side.

Yes i think 6*9 oval might get fit in the provision provided by the company. But I doubt about the system effect.

Sethu

Ok Fine, I have an parcel tray, custom made by me I will post the pic so the it can solve the issue, Can you also post a pic of the tray (upside down)..

Last edited:
you can very well keep on both sides i hope.

if the bottom part is making touch with the spare , fix the oval rings and place above it.
Only small part will be hanging down.

And about the rear view mirror , the thing should be inverted as in yours , that is exactly as in rear view mirror! checked in some cars here.

Please suggest a very basic cheapest HU
I have checked 1 by Paramount 2.5k with USB + FM (no CD) with 1 year warranty.

Top Bottom