Suggest Replacement Options for LML Graptor (Booked Yamaha R15 v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #76
Finally the count down starts from today. Six more days to go for the R15 to be in our garage. Almost more than a month. I guess even you can get a Verna now days within this time frame. All thanks to the stupid dealer in Haldwani.

Quick Update:

We have canceled the booking with the current dealer. And now we will be getting the bike from Faridabad, HR. My parents and brother were back from their Amarnath Yatra yesterday and they booked the bike in Faridabad, HR today by paying Rs 1100 as the booking amount. OTR 1,22,900, will be paying the full and final amount at the time of delivery. And also we have booked the "Limited Edition" this time.

The bike was available though but we will be taking the delivery on 29 July. We couldn't take the delivery today because of our Panditji . According to him delivery should be on or after 29 July. So have to wait for 10 days. I know it's funny so far the bike was not available, now when the bike is available we have to wait for 10 days. These Panditji's i tell you.!!!!
There would have been a Superb in my home if there would have been no Pandat and no new car will come before 2013 March.Again Thanks to Pandat and CA.These guys are more corrupt than even our politicians.You would have asked him that is there any possible pooja for getting the bike before and he would have taken 5000 from you people,done some mantras etc etc and would have said "Le lo jajmaan".

No discounts available but the dealer will be giving us:
Free Teflon coating
And also we get a free T-shirt
Again congrats for 'limited edition' R15.
T-shirt??!!!

Congratzz for your limited Edition R15. Yes it's true these Panditjis some times make life very uneasy. I have many friends who cannot buy 2 wheelers because Panditjis have informed their parents that if he drives bike he will meet accident aand eventually die and there is some pooja to get rid of this black eveil. Parents smarter than pandit. Get those poojas done up front, but still no bike for my friends. [lol]. One of my friend cannot even ride other's bike as well. And he folows this religiously as well. [lol]

Thread Starter #79
There would have been a Superb in my home if there would have been no Pandat and no new car will come before 2013 March.Again Thanks to Pandat and CA.These guys are more corrupt than even our politicians.You would have asked him that is there any possible pooja for getting the bike before and he would have taken 5000 from you people,done some mantras etc etc and would have said "Le lo jajmaan".
+100 t0 that. But we have to live with it[;)]

And i hope we see a ownership review of Superb next year[:)]. It's one nice sedan. Would prefer it anyday over Accord & camry.

Again congrats for 'limited edition' R15.
T-shirt??!!!
Thanks buddy. And i have no clue what is that T-shirt thing about or what kind of t-shirt is that. Infact my brother didn't even bother to ask about it.

Thread Starter #81
Congratzz for your limited Edition R15. Yes it's true these Panditjis some times make life very uneasy. I have many friends who cannot buy 2 wheelers because Panditjis have informed their parents that if he drives bike he will meet accident aand eventually die and there is some pooja to get rid of this black eveil. Parents smarter than pandit. Get those poojas done up front, but still no bike for my friends. [lol]. One of my friend cannot even ride other's bike as well. And he folows this religiously as well. [lol]
Thanks buddy. And yes you 100% right on this. It happened with one of my closest friend when he had to wait 12 months for buying a bike because of their panditji.

^^It looks like Pandats also deserve a separate thread here on TAI called:-
How a pandit-ji can spoil your automotive life?[lol]
Hahaa..Ya we can. probably we will find more people joining us.

Thanks buddy. And yes you 100% right on this. It happened with one of my closest friend when he had to wait 12 months for buying a bike because of their panditji.

Yaar 12 Months to buy a Bike it's too much punishment from Pandit Ji. Is it like Pandit Ji subh Muhrat comes just a solar eclipies which happens rarely.
In case of 12 Month waiting time, your friend could have easily gone for RE- Classic500 that is the bike opps sorry Bullet is worth to wait.

I have many friends who cannot buy 2 wheelers because Panditjis have informed their parents that if he drives bike he will meet accident aand eventually die and there is some pooja to get rid of this black eveil. Parents smarter than pandit. Get those poojas done up front, but still no bike for my friends. [lol]. One of my friend cannot even ride other's bike as well. And he folows this religiously as well. [lol]
In such case, I would have bribed Pandit Jee and requested him to convey to my parents -
Statement1 : "agar aap apne Bete ki koi baat ko naah bola to woh bhaag kar shaadi kar lega woh bhi dusre caste mein, so kirpa kar ke apne santaan ki har ichaa puri karein Jajmaan".

In english : if you don't agree to provides what your son is asking then there is a danger for him runaway and get married to girl from other caste.

Statement 2: " Aapke bete ke bhaagya mein bahut saahre four wheelers hain lekin ishke liye ushe two wheelar chalana hoga 2shaal ke liye woh bhi 1 lakh se uppar waala"

In Engilsh : In your fortune there are plenty of Four wheelars but for that he has to ride a two wheelar which costs more than 1 lakh.

Thread Starter #84
Yaar 12 Months to buy a Bike it's too much punishment from Pandit Ji. Is it like Pandit Ji subh Muhrat comes just a solar eclipies which happens rarely.
In case of 12 Month waiting time, your friend could have easily gone for RE- Classic500 that is the bike opps sorry Bullet is worth to wait.
Yep 12 months, he was so mad on his panditji. And was equally happy when he got a car instead of a bike. But was even more happier when he bought his 180 after a year.

In such case, I would have bribed Pandit Jee and requested him to convey to my parents -
Statement1 : "agar aap apne Bete ki koi baat ko naah bola to woh bhaag kar shaadi kar lega woh bhi dusre caste mein, so kirpa kar ke apne santaan ki har ichaa puri karein Jajmaan".

In english : if you don't agree to provides what your son is asking then there is a danger for him runaway and get married to girl from other caste.

Statement 2: " Aapke bete ke bhaagya mein bahut saahre four wheelers hain lekin ishke liye ushe two wheelar chalana hoga 2shaal ke liye woh bhi 1 lakh se uppar waala"

In Engilsh : In your fortune there are plenty of Four wheelars but for that he has to ride a two wheelar which costs more than 1 lakh.
I bet the panditji's will come up with another tricks then[;)]

Thread Starter #85
Quick Update:

My brother had to go to Faridabad today for some work. So he went ahead and made the final payment by paying 1,21,300. So the total OTR is Rs. 1,22,400. He will be taking the delivery on Sunday. Also he told the dealer to keep the bike ready with Teflon coating (Free) and everything (like paper work and all that stuff).

For the meanwhile here's a teaser [:)] (not our's)

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #86
Finally guys after waiting for little over a month the day has arrived when we finally get to bring the R15 home. After all the mess up by the dealer in Haldwani and the panditji stuff, finally the bike will be home in a matter of few hours. My brother will be going to take the delivery today.

Thread Starter #88
We couldn't get the bike yesterday as the check was not cleared until yesterday. But we will be getting the bike today. My brother will be leaving for the dealership in about an hour. He called the dealer yesterday and told him to keep the bike ready with Teflon Coating and No.

And regarding the no. dealer has said that we can choose last 2 digits of the number. So let's see what my brother chooses[cheers].

Thread Starter #89
OK guys FINALLY the R15 V2 has been delivered[:D] and is shining in the garage at home.

Sorry can't provide any pictures as of now as many of you (Delhi/NCR residents) would be aware of the power outage. So my brother is not able to send me the pics as of right now.

Tomorrow he will be leaving for Moradabad and will only be able to send the pics once he is home. I know i am curious too like you guys to see the pics of my R15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom