Suggest Replacement Options for LML Graptor (Booked Yamaha R15 v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
Re: Suggest Replacement Options for LML Graptor

Congrat's on booking R15, what is the on-road price? are they offering any discounts?
No buddy there are no offers/discounts going as of now. It costed me 1,16,473 on road. But i got from my Uttranchal and i live in UP. It was costing me 1.23L in my city. so that's a straight 7k difference. And rest we will get a small discount when we take the delivery.

No buddy there are no offers/discounts going as of now. It costed me 1,16,473 on road. But i got from my Uttranchal and i live in UP. It was costing me 1.23L in my city. so that's a straight 7k difference. And rest we will get a small discount when we take the delivery.
congrats buddy, nice buy.

Congrats Singh,so you selected the sharp dynamics instead of sharp power.
the R15 is a mind blowing bike and is really very very much fun to ride and is very much confidence inspiring.

Thread Starter #35

Congrats Singh,so you selected the sharp dynamics instead of sharp power.
the R15 is a mind blowing bike and is really very very much fun to ride and is very much confidence inspiring.
Thanks buddy. Actually after taking the TD's for quite a few bikes my brother really liked the R15. And initially our budget was 80-85k. But since my brother liked it very much. I pulled in 30K extra. Thanks to the $ rate[:)].

^^Haha,no doubt.
Any person can forget everything else after just one TD of the R15.
I was quite sure that at the end this will happen.

Did your brother considered or took a test drive of KTM Duke before booking this? cos both almost falls in the same price bracket and KTM is more powerful than the Yamaha.

Thread Starter #38

Did your brother considered or took a test drive of KTM Duke before booking this? cos both almost falls in the same price bracket and KTM is more powerful than the Yamaha.
I know buddy KTM is more powerful and a very nice bike but we didn't consider that because my brother was not at all interested in that bike due to its look.

If i was there then i would have definitely took a TD.

I know buddy KTM is more powerful and a very nice bike but we didn't consider that because my brother was not at all interested in that bike due to its look.

If i was there then i would have definitely took a TD.
Purchasing any machine is always a subjective matter, as long as your brother is happy with his decision it's worth it.

Thread Starter #40

Purchasing any machine is always a subjective matter, as long as your brother is happy with his decision it's worth it.
+100 to that buddy. At the end you should feel complete and happy once you invest on any product.

Thread Starter #41

Well guys since we have booked the bike, i am also looking for a nice helmet to go with the bike color. Any suggestions? something under 2000.

Was going through the Vegaauto website and was searching for Full Face helmets. Really liked the Boolean Graphics helmet. Here's the link if in case someone else is looking for Helmets.
I have the same Boolean series (with no graphics), i can completely vouch for this helmet it has very good padding inside and the overall quality is way better than it's competitors.

Thread Starter #44
I have the same Boolean series (with no graphics), i can completely vouch for this helmet it has very good padding inside and the overall quality is way better than it's competitors.
Oh nice and yes i really liked the Boolean series. I am looking for the boolean graphic one. The white base with red graphics as it will match the color of the bike as well[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom