Suggest Replacement Options for LML Graptor (Booked Yamaha R15 v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
wow awesome congrats brother
so how much did it cost you all up
and did you pay insurance at the same time or not?

do show us the pictures once you have it
Definitely Bro, i will be starting my ownership review once we get the delivery with loads of pictures. As i suppose i will be the first one on TAI to come up with a R15 V2 ownership review[;)], if i am not wrong. So that i might help the prospect buyers, if any.

And coming to the cost. It was costing us 1.23L in my city but i got from Haldwani (Uttranchal) which is just 100 kms from my place and it costed us 1.16L on-road (including the insurance).

Thread Starter #62
Quick update: My friend called the dealer and the dealer said that "Sir your order is ready and will take 4-5 days. As soon as the truck leaves Delhi we will provide you the Act no."

Quick question: What's an "Act no." guys?

Congrats buddy,so now the R15 has started looking like its coming towards you.Okay now let me tell you the first thing you need to do as soon as you guys get the bike:
You people will have to chop this:-
3.JPG

Thread Starter #64
Congrats buddy,so now the R15 has started looking like its coming towards you.Okay now let me tell you the first thing you need to do as soon as you guys get the bike:
You people will have to chop this:-
View attachment 55900
Thanks buddy. Though i won't be there to take the delivery but i am so super duper excited. [:D]

And yes that thing is definitely going off from the bike once we take the delivery. That was the first thing both of us decided when we booked the bike[:)]

BTW: what is an "Act no"?
Plz refer to my previous post.

And yes that thing is definitely going off from the bike once we take the delivery. That was the first thing both of us decided when we booked the bike[:)]
That's great,it looks like there are some more people who think as destructive as I do.:tongue:

BTW: what is an "Act no"?
Plz refer to my previous post.
^^Hehe,I'd have definitely told it to you,IF I MYSELF WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT!!:tongue:

Thread Starter #66
That's great,it looks like there are some more people who think as destructive as I do.:tongue:
Haha, actually bike looks good without that cover thing.

^^Hehe,I'd have definitely told it to you,IF I MYSELF WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT!!:tongue:
No Problem buddy, I guess that would be the tracking no. or something. will ask my friend to ask the dealer.

Thread Starter #67
Quick update:
Talked to the dealer today and once again the delivery date is shifted and is supposed to be Month end.
last time he said that your order is ready sir and awaiting shipment

Today he says that sir we don't have stock available and as soon as we get the truck, you will be the first one to get the bike. So my friend did give him a very good dose of some sweet words saying why don't you give us one date.

The dealer is bit lucky since my parents and brother are going for amarnath yatra and vaishodevi and will be back in 10 days. So he gets 1o days and if he does not give us the bike or an exact date, we will cancel the booking from this dealer and get it from another dealer as they have the bike available.

Quick update:
Talked to the dealer today and once again the delivery date is shifted and is supposed to be Month end.
last time he said that your order is ready sir and awaiting shipment
Does the R15 has so much demand? Cos in Bangalore after ordering the bike the max is 10 day's for delivery.

Thread Starter #69
Does the R15 has so much demand? Cos in Bangalore after ordering the bike the max is 10 day's for delivery.
Actually i didn't book the bike from my city, i booked the bike from Haldwani it is 100 kms from my place and falls under Uttranchal. And the reason was, on road price. And i am saving good amount on that. If i would have booked the bike in my city then i would have got the bike within a week.

And since they don't have much sale for R15 in that area, they didn't had many in stock. At that time they only had two R15 and they were black. Whereas i wanted Sunset Red. So the dealer is waiting for their next truck and as soon as their truck leaves from delhi, he will inform us.

^^Then you did a mistake dear.
You should have booked it at your place itself.Got it registered temporarily there and then got it registered permanently in Uttarakhand.Simple it is..
Here in Meerut you can get your R15 within a week.

Thread Starter #71
^^Then you did a mistake dear.
You should have booked it at your place itself.Got it registered temporarily there and then got it registered permanently in Uttarakhand.Simple it is..
Here in Meerut you can get your R15 within a week.
Actually buddy at my place it was costing me 1.25L and in Haldwani it is costing me 1.16L. It's almost 9K difference and if i get the bike from my place and register it in Uttranchal than it will cost me more than 1.16L anyways. And initially they told us that we will get the bike by 5 July. So i was okay with it. Than my brother will have to go to the RTO and get the things done. And you never know it might take 1 day or maybe 2. It's a hassle. So our case the Dealer will do everything and we don't have to bother about it.

And if i buy the bike from my place then i will probably register it there itself, coz in that case we will have the local no itself.

Thread Starter #72
Quick Update:
After waiting for so long the dealer has not yet provided us the exact date for the delivery which is like[frustration]. So we decided to cancel the booking with this dealer and get the bike from Faridabad (HR), once my parents come back from Amarnath Yatra on 18 July.

But unfortunately due to some personal reasons we will have to delay our delivery date for 13 days if we take it from Faridabad. So if our old dealer gets the bike before that then we will go ahead and take it from him otherwise wait for 13 days, count down starts today.

Quick Update:
After waiting for so long the dealer has not yet provided us the exact date for the delivery which is like[frustration]. So we decided to cancel the booking with this dealer and get the bike from Faridabad (HR), once my parents come back from Amarnath Yatra on 18 July.

But unfortunately due to some personal reasons we will have to delay our delivery date for 13 days if we take it from Faridabad. So if our old dealer gets the bike before that then we will go ahead and take it from him otherwise wait for 13 days, count down starts today.
OMG, your brother must having hard time to conrol his emotion over delay delivery of bike.

Thread Starter #74
OMG, your brother must having hard time to conrol his emotion over delay delivery of bike.
oh ya, he is. But he is bit busy with cousins and went for Amarnath Yatra with mom and Dad. Our plan was to get the bike before his birthday 17 July. So you can imagine what are his feelings for the dealer right now[;)]

Thread Starter #75
Quick Update:

We have canceled the booking with the current dealer. And now we will be getting the bike from Faridabad, HR. My parents and brother were back from their Amarnath Yatra yesterday and they booked the bike in Faridabad, HR today by paying Rs 1100 as the booking amount. OTR 1,22,900, will be paying the full and final amount at the time of delivery. And also we have booked the "Limited Edition" this time.

The bike was available though but we will be taking the delivery on 29 July. We couldn't take the delivery today because of our Panditji . According to him delivery should be on or after 29 July. So have to wait for 10 days. I know it's funny so far the bike was not available, now when the bike is available we have to wait for 10 days[frustration]. These Panditji's i tell you.!!!!

No discounts available but the dealer will be giving us:
Free Teflon coating
And also we get a free T-shirt[lol]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom