Suggest Me a Car for 7 - 8 Lacs

Thanks for the suggestion to buy honda city CE. But the point is that how is ther service charges of honda I don't think it would be cheaper than hyundai?
My experience over the past couple of years is the reverse. Routine service of the Accent cost me more than the Civic. Reason - basic charges are about the same, but Hyundai have a habit of adding things like Injector Cleaning, this spray, that spray, and so on. Also, Honda spares are not that expensive.

Now I am about to get rid of my Santro AT for a Brio AT. That should say a lot. Also, Honda will do at least 1-2 kpl better than the equivalent Hyundai product. When I bought my Accent the other option was City 1.3 (1.5 was too expensive) but I went Hyundai basically since Honda did not have a dealership in Kanpur.

which car has the best interior quality? Rapid/vento, verna or city?
Buddy, i feel Rapid, Vento interiors are far better than Verna or City. Yes the latter two also have good interiors but quality wise, i felt plastic quality of Rapid and Vento better than City & verna.

Should I wait for upcoming Ford EcoSport? How much it will be cost?
Definitely. I would say if you have some interest in SUVs, then you should definitely wait till next year for the launch of Ford Ecosport.

which car has the best interior quality? Rapid/vento, verna or city?
I like Rapid in this list very much[:)]

My experience over the past couple of years is the reverse. Routine service of the Accent cost me more than the Civic. Reason - basic charges are about the same, but Hyundai have a habit of adding things like Injector Cleaning, this spray, that spray, and so on. Also, Honda spares are not that expensive.

Now I am about to get rid of my Santro AT for a Brio AT. That should say a lot. Also, Honda will do at least 1-2 kpl better than the equivalent Hyundai product. When I bought my Accent the other option was City 1.3 (1.5 was too expensive) but I went Hyundai basically since Honda did not have a dealership in Kanpur.
+100 Sir, Absolutely correct about Hyundai

Thread Starter #39
I am so much confused between Honda City and Hyundai Verna 1.6 petrol now. Also I am awaiting for Saifai Fest 2012 where I can purchase any car tax free. Not sure how much %tage of tax will be deducted may be 5-6%

Thread Starter #40

Thank you! sir for your suggestions. [:)]

Thread Starter #41
Out of all the cars mentioned Verna has the best interior quality and the maximum no. of features as well.
I personally don't want ICE in my car model. I would prefer to add accessories of own choice with better performance.

Go for new Honda city with no doubt.... otherwise you can check hyundai accent as well. Engine power is almost same but you can expect good FE from honda.

If you have strictly for petrol sedan and if it is between Honda City & Verna, then with blind eyes you just go with City where nothing comes close to it.

It is really awesome in driving pleasure and more on reliability factor[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i don't know what to recommend you [confused] i myself have a verna 1.6 and i love it.

also , the city mileage is low. i get 8-10 kmpl. 2 of my friends have city and they also get similar figures.

it's hard to believe when people say they are getting 14kmpl in city with their city's.

overall i'm happy with verna , the engine is good. it's a good car overall. so tell me what you like and want with both the cars.

Since you are looking for a sedan I may be off. However, a Jazz with its large boot and magic seats may fit the bill beautifully unless it has to be a sedan. Also, expect 12+ kpl!

Top Bottom