Suggest a Good Smart Phone Under Rs.40,000

Thread Starter #1
so guys iam thinking of replacing my iPhone 4s with new smartphone so please guys suggest me a new smart phone and yes no more apple .
main requirements
1. Screen size - mainly a big screen phone with good screen resolution and display .
2. Processor - i want a phone with quick response.
3. Memory - 32 gb +
4 .Browser- my main purpose is to net browsing and emails .[:)]

Re: Suggest me a good Smart Phone under Rs.40000

Wait for the Iphone 5,a friend of mine got it from the states and I found it much better than a 4S. If you want a change then try HTC with beats or Xperia. The samsung galaxy s3 is also nice.

i would suggest to narrow it down between the SIII and Lumia 920. The Lumia is not officially launched yet but wait for it. Its one heck of a phone.

Thread Starter #4

i would suggest to narrow it down between the SIII and Lumia 920. The Lumia is not officially launched yet but wait for it. Its one heck of a phone.
buddy thanks for reply , but iam confuse between Samsung galaxy s3 and Samsung galaxy note 2 and the price of these 2 are almost same .

between Note 2 and SIII, I would suggest SIII. Note 2 is quite big and more tablet like but unless you really want the Note 2. Personally I would pick the SIII if I were you. But do wait for Lumia 920.

If its VFM with a good price its Samsung S2 had used it for more than a year, S3 is my current phone but nothing except clarity is a big difference with its predecessor S2

S2 for VFM
S3 for Latest mobile *in the market before 4 months
HTC one X very less battery life - but indeed a very good smart phone
Being an ex Iphone user, and after using S2 i have never turned back for an iphone - Very much overated (Strictly my personal view)

Thread Starter #8
thanks guys for reply really appreciate but the price of s3 and note are pretty much same and feature wise to but the big screen of note 2 is tempting me , as i think it will make browsing and media viewing more interesting .

Well if you don't want to get the iphone 5 than the best choice would be the Samasung S3.
Very nice phone and looks good as well.

Thread Starter #12
well, i am using samsung note, its nice cell but very big which makes it difficult to handle. even i find my pockets too small to carry it. [lol] i will suggest you to go for SIII. :)
hey thanks for reply buddy and yes note is in deed a big phone and Samsung galaxy note 2 screen size is increased a bit more if iam not wrong [confused]

@ Shubham,

Just go and have a look at the Note 2 and you will love it. It is probabaly the fastest phone to date and not that big to hold. In fact it is quite light if you see the size of it. I know it because my boss has bought one yesterday and we saw it today in person. He is even ready to sell it to me in April'13 at 20k if prices of the same does not drop beyond it. I know he is kidding but still, he gave the suggestion.[:)]

Apple 5 is having its own problems. You need a nano SIM for Apple 5 and not many operators are providing a nano SIM right now. Cutting your current SIM is also not possible because it would impact the circuitry of the SIM. Apple 5 also has problem with maps.

You have a good budget so use it effectively. Lumia..hhmmm well Nokia lost it completely to Samsung and other smart phones a long back. It is not the case now what is used to be probably 3-4 years back (personal opinion).

Take a wise call.

@ shubham: yup, its a bit big in size and yes Mr. Shailinder note 2 is quite an impressive cell phone to own but still i will say its a bit bulky, i also have sony xperia arc and believe me after using samsung note i found xperia arc like using a nokia 1100 after operating nokia 6660 in earlier days. :stupid: IMO :)

@ Shubham,

You have a good budget so use it effectively. Lumia..hhmmm well Nokia lost it completely to Samsung and other smart phones a long back. It is not the case now what is used to be probably 3-4 years back (personal opinion).

Take a wise call.
bro but new gen of Nokia with Lumia 920 is awesome!!

Top Bottom