Suggest a Good Amp for Comps Only

a small car(even mid size) dont need 2 pairs of compos at all its just waste of money if you have a big SUV like safari then go for 2 pair. it better get a good compos for front.
compos have good SQ it doesnt mean they will produce high bass or thump, they are made for clean and clear sound, even a cheap 6x9 oval speaker will produce more bass the a 6" compos.if you want bass then better get a sub in sealed box a small 8" sub is even better then no sub, jbl 8" sub is a good option for you its need just 0.3 cu ft sub box which is very small and if you want you can remove it any time and use it again as per your choice.

vikram

Suspended
I have a Verna Fluidic.The sound is quite decent, "decent" i can say, not "great".If i get INFINITY KAPPA 63.9I (for all for four of my existing speakers), will i get sound like the Skoda Laura Ambiante (It had 4 speakers and 4 tweeters and no woofer/amplifier but great, clear and rich sound). I want something like that. I don't want lots of bass, but clear, deep and rich sound ( of which the best example is Skoda Laura).
My car already has 4 speakers and 2 tweeters. (OEM)
If i get this arrangement, of all 4 INFINTY KAPPA63.9I (replacing my 4 OEM speakers) + 2 OEM tweeters, will it be good, clear, deep, rich sound ? I again "stress", don't want too much/much bass.. With a result of which I will have 4 good speakers and 6 tweeters(4 adjustable tweeters with infinity speakers and 2 OEM tweeters). Will this arrangement be good or any other good arrangement possible in JBL/Hertz ? I think Infinity would be good !
OR
Is it a better Idea to buy 2 of INFINiTY KAPPA63.9I and a 2 channel Infinity Amp and amplify 2 Infinity speakers.
Result : 2 OEM Speakers + 2 Infinity Kappa 63.9I (Amplified) + 2 OEM Tweeters.

Thread Starter #22
Today i went to the accesories shop and saw 2 alpine amps. I dont know the model number but it was silver and V12 written on it.
1- 2ch 2800 watt for 1.6K
2- 4ch 5200 watt for 3.2K

Please tell me that how much RMS of the above two amps. If i power 4 comps with 5200 watts won't they get damaged.

Also do you think these are original. The dealer is also giving me bill and warranty with them. If these are duplicates then how to find the original amps. Please tell me some things to check if the amps are original or not.

Today i went to the accesories shop and saw 2 alpine amps. I dont know the model number but it was silver and V12 written on it.
1- 2ch 2800 watt for 1.6K
2- 4ch 5200 watt for 3.2K

Please tell me that how much RMS of the above two amps. If i power 4 comps with 5200 watts won't they get damaged.

Also do you think these are original. The dealer is also giving me bill and warranty with them. If these are duplicates then how to find the original amps. Please tell me some things to check if the amps are original or not.
C'mon buddy, a 5200 watt amp at 3.2K[confused]. These are pure fakes don't go for them. An original V12 is an endangered species and rare to find. You can pick from JBL, Kenny or Bull amps, all are VFM.

freakdude.

Top Bottom