Story So Far With Swift VXI - Kalyani Motors Bangalore, Banerghatta Road

Thanks for the info. Do you have the email/phone of Bangalore RM and GM.
I want to bring to their notice about the delivery of 2012 model for myself.
I desperately need the car by march end as I have to travel in April , don't know the exact duration of stay might be 2/3 months.So I need to get the delivery asap.

Thread Starter #17
Thanks for the info. Do you have the email/phone of Bangalore RM and GM.
I want to bring to their notice about the delivery of 2012 model for myself.
I desperately need the car by march end as I have to travel in April , don't know the exact duration of stay might be 2/3 months.So I need to get the delivery asap.
Hello Julu, i am told that it is region wise, you gotta visit the showroom and everyones got a board which has a GM/RM's email or phone number. I suggest you get that and drop him an email, I am confident they will look into it.

Come on Guys (Julu & Madmonkey)

Please enjoy the moment of the new cars that you are set to buy

Why think of Resale, Maintanenece, Color stopped in production, Depreciation on Resale, etc at this point in Time?? [frustration]

Who knows what might happen tommorow?

Please trust your GUT feeling in these matters, Trust me it helps us all better than any advice

Ofcourse Advise is important, but you need to trust your heart [:)]

All the best and do come up with good news of your cars being finally driven home with lots of smiles

@ julu , Is the same vehicle which you have posted pictures of given to you for delivery? It seems to be a showroom display vehicle and might have been abused by so many prospective customers.

Since its a 2012 vehicle, it has depreciated already by 1 year. I would advise you to bargain hard for cash discounts/corporate discounts/freebies for same.

Lastly try checking the insurance value from outside agents, as showroom quotes way higher than actual premium.

Thanks,
Anshuman

yes,it is the same vehicle I have posted.This vehicle was in the benerghata stockyard but the person who had booked cancelled the booking at the last moment.Anyway I already refused to take that one.
But the SE and his manager tried to convince me that there is no depreciation if I want to keep it for 4-5 year and offered some free accesories.But l didn't agree at any cost and sent a mail to the area manager for the delivery of a new 2013 model asap.Today I got a call from them that the new vehicles will be arrived on 15th March to their stockyard .I even contacted Maruti and as per them the waiting period for petrol models should not be more than 1 month.

That is good news for you. Please do VIN check and a proper PDI before you buy the vehicle.

The dealers probably would pass this Zxi piece to some unsuspecting customer by some crook.

Do post an ownership thread once you get your new car.

Thanks,
Anshuman

Thread Starter #22
yes,it is the same vehicle I have posted.This vehicle was in the benerghata stockyard but the person who had booked cancelled the booking at the last moment.Anyway I already refused to take that one.
But the SE and his manager tried to convince me that there is no depreciation if I want to keep it for 4-5 year and offered some free accesories.But l didn't agree at any cost and sent a mail to the area manager for the delivery of a new 2013 model asap.Today I got a call from them that the new vehicles will be arrived on 15th March to their stockyard .I even contacted Maruti and as per them the waiting period for petrol models should not be more than 1 month.
Excellent and Congratulations, knowing the ETA itself gives you a great feeling[clap]

thanks for your input madmonkey.

I have booked Ritz ZXI silky silver on Jan 21, 2013. The sales rep mentioned waiting period is 45-60 days but still I did not get any positiove response from them. Whenever I check, they say that it is not yet dispatched.

Is there any issue with car production or Maruti is just going slow as car market is down and they are starting to manufacture 2013 models slowly?

My friend has also booked Swift dzire vxi at Bimal whitefield and waiting period was given 30-45 days. It seems he will get his car delivered early.

Should I need to talk to someone for this delay or just wait and watch?

Thanks.

Today I cancelled my booking with Kalyani as there was no response on the ETA even though they promised to deliver the vehicle by March 15th. While cancelling I found the same vehicle as i have posted in pic is still not sold.
Anyway we had booked a Dzire with RNS on Jan 17th also , though I had cancelled that on 20th Jan , still didnt get the refund amount. Last sunday I called the person in RNS and asked him to arrange a Dzire VXI / Swift ZXI before 15th March as I want to take the delivery from them again and no need to cancel the previous booking.
The person discussed with his manager and asked me to pay the down payment for Swift ZXI silver color which is on the way from Gurgaon. Today I paid all the down payment and the vehicle also have already reached bangalore stockyard.Tomorrow I have to sign all the loan aggrements and will take delivery on 10th March.

Today I cancelled my booking with Kalyani as there was no response on the ETA even though they promised to deliver the vehicle by March 15th. While cancelling I found the same vehicle as i have posted in pic is still not sold.
Anyway we had booked a Dzire with RNS on Jan 17th also , though I had cancelled that on 20th Jan , still didnt get the refund amount. Last sunday I called the person in RNS and asked him to arrange a Dzire VXI / Swift ZXI before 15th March as I want to take the delivery from them again and no need to cancel the previous booking.
The person discussed with his manager and asked me to pay the down payment for Swift ZXI silver color which is on the way from Gurgaon. Today I paid all the down payment and the vehicle also have already reached bangalore stockyard.Tomorrow I have to sign all the loan aggrements and will take delivery on 10th March.
Hey Julu, congrats on that. Please do a proper PDI and VIN check in the yard before vehicle is invoiced in your name.

You can get details on the following threads:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...coding-vehicle-identification-number-vin.html

Thanks,
Anshuman

Thread Starter #28
thanks for your input madmonkey.

I have booked Ritz ZXI silky silver on Jan 21, 2013. The sales rep mentioned waiting period is 45-60 days but still I did not get any positiove response from them. Whenever I check, they say that it is not yet dispatched.

Is there any issue with car production or Maruti is just going slow as car market is down and they are starting to manufacture 2013 models slowly?

My friend has also booked Swift dzire vxi at Bimal whitefield and waiting period was given 30-45 days. It seems he will get his car delivered early.

Should I need to talk to someone for this delay or just wait and watch?

Thanks.
Pasha I heard that every dealer will have a board with the sales manager or regional manager number, I would suggest if they are not giving you satisfactory answers, you could call the number on the board and see if they can do anything. I dont believe the manufacturing is slow , you always have to go to a biggest dealer because they know the trend and they usually pre-book or some of the customers would have cancelled their booking and cars will be lined up for delivery.

Thread Starter #29
Congratulations, the first thing I did as soon as I got a call from dealer is to rush to take a look at the car and read the VIN.
For Maruti-
Open the bonnet-on top left corner you will have the VIN and the last two letters should be AD or BD
A- Jan
B- Feb
D - 2013
Mine was BD - Feb/2013

Hey congratz for your new Swift VXI. Today I went to dealer to order the accessories for my vehicle.Also did a PDI. The manufacturing month is Feb 2013 BD. The vehicle is not yet registered due to second Saturday , it will be registered on Monday and delivery is on Thursday[:)][clap]( due to some of my back to back planned activities at office )

Top Bottom