Story of My Toyota Innova 2.5!

Thank you buddy. We were about to dispose him but have extended our plans for a while, as you know. So since he is with us for some more time, we decided to give him a mid life uplift!
After disposing your innova, may I know which will be your next car?

We tried for XUV, but its unavailable.

We tried for Fortuner, huge waiting period.

We tried for Santa Fe, due to some issues, booking had to be cancelled.

We are still waiting...
Now thats a very good looking Innova nearing 1 lac mark.
The Aria is begging to be yours [evil], look nothing else is working out Raj!! lolz!

Thread Starter #79
The Aria is begging to be yours [evil], look nothing else is working out Raj!! lolz!
No buddy, we will not buy another TATA !

Had a good look at the Aria, thought and read a lot about it and wisely enough, chose not to invest in one.

+100,surely the best looking Innova I have ever seen with 1 lac kms on odo..
I think Raj needs to wait for the upcoming Scorp,till then keep driving Innova buddy.

No buddy, we will not buy another TATA !

Had a good look at the Aria, thought and read a lot about it and wisely enough, chose not to invest in one.
Either take your words back else I'll call The XOVER to hunt you down here itself...[lol]
Literally I am really impressed by the Aria.And a fact:I am yet to see a crying Aria owner.Met at least 10 guys and all were just praising their cars.

Thread Starter #81
+100,surely the best looking Innova I have ever seen with 1 lac kms on odo..
I think Raj needs to wait for the upcoming Scorp,till then keep driving Innova buddy.
Thank you buddy.

The new Scorpio will take a long time to come.

Either take your words back else I'll call The XOVER to hunt you down here itself...[lol]
Literally I am really impressed by the Aria.And a fact:I am yet to see a crying Aria owner.Met at least 10 guys and all were just praising their cars.
Yes, call him... he is missing since some days!

Even I like the Aria but I like to drive & I dint enjoy driving the Aria. Also, I am not willing to take any chances with the Aria or any TATA for that matter. The way you have met 10 happy owners, I have met or read about many sad owners. Also, I have already burnt my hands twice with TATA, not anymore.

Thank you buddy.

The new Scorpio will take a long time to come.
Do you remember,once I did you a PM...

Yes, call him... he is missing since some days!
I too...[cry]

Even I like the Aria but I like to drive & I dint enjoy driving the Aria. Also, I am not willing to take any chances with the Aria or any TATA for that matter. The way you have met 10 happy owners, I have met or read about many sad owners. Also, I have already burnt my hands twice with TATA, not anymore.
Even I too like the Aria(XUV too) your way(I like it,but will never buy one),although I am yet to burn my hands with any Tata or Mahindra but after seeing everything in my surroundings the conclusion I have reached is Scorpio is really the most reliable SUV and second comes Safari.
About MUV..NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO 'INNOVA'..congrats you own one..

Thread Starter #84
I think you are waiting for a one of the best MUV/SUV but not a CAR for sure.
Can you specifically mention the required qualities of a best MUV/SUV from your perspective....
No, we wont buy a sedan now. We prefer SUVs/MUVs/softroaders.

A good SUV/MUV according to me -
1) Should be good looking
2) Should have lots of space, atleast in first two rows
3) Should have lots of power/torque
4) Should have a good ground clearance
5) Should have lots of features to pamper you
6) Should have a good ride quality
7) It should be decently reliable

I dont care much about handling. If I am buying an SUV, I am ready to compromise with the sloppy handling. I dont mind small electronic glitches if I am getting good support from the manufacturer.

Thread Starter #86
DC is known for poor fit and finish. M friend has worked there for years & he advises me to stay away from it as, normally all cars have complains of rattling and squeaking.

Also, it is our office car & we wont like to mess with a nice car! We keep this car completely stock, not even ICE! Atleast we need one reliable car in the family!

DC is known for poor fit and finish. M friend has worked there for years & he advises me to stay away from it as, normally all cars have complains of rattling and squeaking.

Also, it is our office car & we wont like to mess with a nice car! We keep this car completely stock, not even ICE! Atleast we need one reliable car in the family!
The front guard which you have on your car looks damn damn neat I have never seen such a stylish , classy front guard on the Innova.
It is adding so much style to your car from where did you get that ?
It is 1 lakh times better then what dc has to offer .
And I must congratulate you for keeping your car so well maintained .dont sell this Innova it will iam sure can serve you more 1 lakhs Kms with ease.

Thread Starter #88
The front guard which you have on your car looks damn damn neat I have never seen such a stylish , classy front guard on the Innova.
It is adding so much style to your car from where did you get that ?
It is 1 lakh times better then what dc has to offer .
Thank you buddy. Back then, we had purchased this from Toyota itself.

I guess it is available in many accessory shops now.

And I must congratulate you for keeping your car so well maintained .dont sell this Innova it will iam sure can serve you more 1 lakhs Kms with ease.
Thank you mate. Even if we buy a new car, we may or may not sell this off. We do have one extra parking space in my place!!!

Even me too was skeptical about DC , back when I saw the dc Innova in Airport.
I felt it looks impoverished with cheap run off the mill additional fitments.

But I thought I maybe wrong ,as whole world is gung ho about them..

Anyway thanks for enlightenment.
Thanx Raj

Even me too was skeptical about DC , back when I saw the dc Innova in Airport.
I felt it looks impoverished with cheap run off the mill additional fitments.

But I thought I maybe wrong ,as whole world is gung ho about them..

Anyway thanks for enlightenment.
Thanx Raj
OT:
Buddy actually if you would have thought for a while then you could ahve understood the fact yourself.How?
They claim that they give you the comfort of some Bentleys and Rolls(everyone knows its simply impossible)for just 4-10 lacs.Then who will buy a Rolls for the luxury.
Obviously some thing will be missing and that's the quality.

but one more fact,DC is having some seriously expensive mods too which can go upto 20 lacs for even an Innova and with these mods,you won't find a chance to complain against them.

@Raj:-
What about some interior pics,especially the steering wheel,gear lever,footwell and pedals and of course seats..in other words complete interior pics.
Why?Because I want to see how much your car has aged from inside,from outside she is still sleek and sexy like a new babe on the ramp.

Top Bottom