Stock Trading, Mutual Funds & Investments Discussions

Do You Invest In Stock Market?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think for early investors especially, SIP is a great option and a must do.
Every Stock trading website will display different sectoral and mixed type funds and their track record. Somewhere deep within it will also be written that past performance does not guarantee future results.

Stock market is affected by a lot of macro, micro, global, local, political factors apart from croonies and mafia [:D]

Best way to start would be to go to the mutual funds section of moneycontrol.com and research some Crisil rated funds, check your own risk appetite and start small. Build a diverse portfolio with which you can eventually derisk. Personally for me FDs in banks in a no-no, your money needs to work hard to make more money. Especially for younger people the risk appetite is more(or so i think and take risks :tongue:).

Mutual Funds India: Mutual Funds Investment, Best Funds to Buy, Mutual Fund Performance, NAVs, Mutual Fund Calculator, Complete Guide to Mutual Funds, Mutual Funds/MF News

Dont expect short term gains, keep an year or 2 year horizon and you will fetch good returns.

Last edited:
I just took 1 crore term insurance for 9000 per annum
Now looking for a health insurance with no room sublimits, good claim settlment ratio and covering critical illness like cancer and heartattack

Does anyone feel inclined to get into Tata at this point? Solid company with great rep, down almost 40% since last 12 months, does anyone think it is a good value buy?

Top Bottom