SsangYong (M&M) Rexton Launched at 17.67 Lakhs.

Hi nuthan, pics are not visible. [cry]
dude sorry to say this please wear a glass and check it

dont know whats wrong
have given the pics here fine then visit some mahindra and capture it
by self
sorry

else resize the image size with wxxx-hxxx as u need
thats all i can say

Saw a black rexton on road today at worli , looks very nice but not butch and intimadating like a fortuner .

thanks

yes its not but same the features are more then fortuner
thats wat i can say
Ofcourse the rexton comes with never ending features , and mahindra allways loads their car with max amount of features .

But black was looking amazing .

Did you drive the rexton ?

dude sorry to say this please wear a glass and check it

dont know whats wrong
have given the pics here fine then visit some mahindra and capture it
by self
sorry

else resize the image size with wxxx-hxxx as u need
thats all i can say
Actually from my office the link are blocked from where you have linked the images.

But for that, there was no reason to be so rude or arrogant in your reply, If I want to then I would surely visit some Mahindra showroom and check Rexton by myself. But I thought it was a general issue, that's why reported. Anyways nice pics.

Spotted 2 Rextons at Hyderabad

Spotted a Purple Rexton yesterday and White Rexton today while going to home.I must say that it is excellent competitor for T-Fort.

One question:

Does T-Fort feels heat after Rexton's launch?

Re: Spotted 2 Rextons at Hyderabad

Actually from my office the link are blocked from where you have linked the images.

But for that, there was no reason to be so rude or arrogant in your reply, If I want to then I would surely visit some Mahindra showroom and check Rexton by myself. But I thought it was a general issue, that's why reported. Anyways nice pics.
am not rude cause i wasnt knowing and the pics i have uploaded was thro picassa/googleplus so every one use to visit and was shocked how come not for you
thats sorry
Spotted a Purple Rexton yesterday and White Rexton today while going to home.I must say that it is excellent competitor for T-Fort.

One question:

Does T-Fort feels heat after Rexton's launch?

Rexton W seems to be decent vehicle and better priced than the overpriced Fortuner. I am waiting for this months sales numbers of Fortuners as it suffered a drop in sales last month.

At the same time i read elsewhere that Rexton gets breathless after 120km/h with 7 people on board[surprise] and lacks the grunt of fortuner. In that case i don't see any big rexton effect on the fortuner sales in future.

Spotted white Rexton today. Should admit it looks good. Politicians might like to have one of those type.
Politicians like to have any type of white truck in which he can carry atleast 4-5 chamchas. [lol]

Rexton W seems to be decent vehicle and better priced than the overpriced Fortuner. I am waiting for this months sales numbers of Fortuners as it suffered a drop in sales last month.
Real estate slowdown might be the reason. Most of the fortuners around Pune are owned by land owners, small time builders or builders' agents.

At the same time i read elsewhere that Rexton gets breathless after 120km/h with 7 people on board[surprise] and lacks the grunt of fortuner.
This means XUV still remains better buy. Why spend more on Rexton then ?[confused]

At the same time i read elsewhere that Rexton gets breathless after 120km/h with 7 people on board[surprise] and lacks the grunt of fortuner. In that case i don't see any big rexton effect on the fortuner sales in future.
Surprising, with an uncommon 5 cyl engine from MB that generates 150 + bhp the car tires after crossing 120 km??? [roll] What's the Torque fig?

Surprising, with an uncommon 5 cyl engine from MB that generates 150 + bhp the car tires after crossing 120 km??? [roll] What's the Torque fig?
It is. The RX5 variant- 162bhp@4000rpm while RX7 - 184bhp@4000 for the same diesel engine in both of them. Torque figures are 340nm@1800-3250rpm for the RX5 and 402nm@1600-3000rpm for the RX7.

This could probably make the city drive stress free and effortless but on highways it could be a deal breaker if one wants to go beyond 120Km/hr. But for me it is not ,on Indian roads I would never go beyond 110 in any car.

Top Bottom