Spotted Testing Mules of Tata Vista & Manza

Found some piece of info :

NEW VISTA 90PS QUADRAJET with interiors from the manza-to be launched in october.

MANZA with 75ps QUADRAJET-expect great pricing. Will be positioned below the current manza, should give tough fight to even hatchbacks. Again will be launched in october.

VISTA with 75ps CR4 engine.-october again.
Vista already has too many Variant's they should stop confusing customer's, on the other hand i liked the idea of manza with75PS at an attractive price range.

[:D][cry]

Well, i have a severe case of mixed emotions
1. The CR4 (Bs4) vista should have been the car launched in the beginning along with the quadrajet, so now i'm thrilled
2. I have a TDi and am wondering what i am losing out-me sad!
However, if they make a big price increase over the TDi,then they would be shooting themselves in the foot.
I wish they had kept the prices of the TDi deliberately low-they would have sold huge numbers and weaned of many "older Indica" buyers. Have a sinking feeling they will price the CR4 close to the quadrajet!

Can this 75PS Manza be the CS version, the news of which has been doing rounds all over the net for quite a few year? I feel so.

As for the Vista, i am seriously confused about the intentions of TATA motors. On one hand, they want to shed off the taxi image of Vista, and on the other they are launching the cheaper version which will attract the commercial buyers!

Re: Tata Safari 'Storme' Now Officially Breaks Cover

guys there is a new news for tata fans.tata ig going to launch it manza with refreshed interiors named tata manza club class either on 3rd october or 17th october.its interior are really good.
i know this is forum for tata safari storme and i am sorry to go off topic here but i want to say if tata can provide these ghizmos in new manza(and they did it very silently without creating hype)so they can also provide these in storme as there is no official words about storme from tata.so lets just hope that tata will provide these in storme also [:)]

Attachments

Re: Tata Safari 'Storme' Now Officially Breaks Cover

guys there is a new news...bout storme from tata.so lets just hope that tata will provide these in storme also
Welcome Jitendra to TAI.Now that's a good scoop for a first post.[:)]

Now coming back to Manza,the dash just looks wow.Manza always was the car that was feature laden,and now with the inclusion of Automatic Climate control and this beautiful touchscreen navigation ICE and Italian leather seats,its stock has become more hotter than ever.[clap]

As far as Safari Storme is concerned,well the time to incorporate any change is gone as TATA had already published its service manual in which it clearly states single din HU.I really don't know which buffoon designed that central console in 21st century.[frustration]

Last edited:

Top Bottom